When Vols win and our rivals lose it’s a great day!

Vfl2407

Vols win against an SEC West team and shutdown their stud running back.
Georgia’s supposed magical “national championship season” probably ruined with home loss to unranked USC.
Vandy getting blasted at home by UNLV on way to a possible 1-11 season.
Florida has the dreaded night game at LSU. Geaux Tigers!

Truly a Great Day To Be A Vol! Man, it’s been a while since we could say that. 🤗😋😉

Other fans won’t understand how big of a win this was, but I’m giddy. And I will stone cold act like it was a game we should and did win 😂
I’m very proud of our defense. They showed up and showed out. I won’t lie though, during the fourth, I thought I was over for us. They had just scored and we were facing a 3rd and long, but JG sustained the drive and ultimately threw the icing on the cake td. GBFO 🍊

Georgia’s supposed magical “national championship season” probably ruined with home loss to unranked USC.

Truly a Great Day To Be A Vol! Man, it’s been a while since we could say that. 🤗😋😉
Yes, sir! F them all!!!!!!

Reactions: Jravol78 and lynnh
Anyone else hear the Ed O pregame intv before LSU/UF? He said "Welcome to Death Valley where Gators dreams come to die". LOL. I had to rewind as he is so difficult to understand... gotta love it though.

The word is the FBI had Coach O dead to right on a wire tap with recruits and boosters.

Problem was, even after utilizing multiple linguistic experts, computer algorithms, and acoustic scrubbers, no one was able to determine what he was actually saying.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

And Pruitt finally smiled Screenshot_20191012-190808_Firefox.jpg

Night game good news updates:
Florida 28
LSU 42

Georgia State 31
Coastal Carolina 21

Cardinals lost though. That dampens it a bit.... but Geaux Tigers.
Ah... perspective. Cardinals still have their moral superiority, with their bat throwing and throat slashing, and Cherokee nation sensibilities. Apparently Soto is offending them now.....I'll wait for Schildt's expletive laden Scarface monologue on this.

VN Store

Back