• 4-5 weeks

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • 6-8 weeks

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • 9+ weeks

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters

RollinVol

Just a poll. When do you think we go back to normal operations as in our everyday life?

I'm thinking around the end of June. We should see some normalcy by then.

GO VOLS!!!!

Near normal is about as good as you can get and that is dependent on what you consider normal.

Correct Hog, primarily because of all the BS that will be in the stimulus. They should be hung.

Oh...and if course because the. Gov saw how easy it was to get 300 million sheep to abandon their constitutional rights. 1st ...2nd...what other amendments were trashed??

Depends on your idea of normal. I expect normal things like work, flights and such to be back to normal by May. Keep in mind this country only cares about money, they won’t allow their cash cows such as air travel and such to be down for long.

My guess is most people start going back to work about April 1

On the other hand the Government now knows they can unconstitutionally put us on house arrest and many Americans rolled over and said yes that's fine, they will never forget how easy it was.

It was a test run. Next time they'll expect certain guns to be turned in.

Six more weeks at least. There will be a new normal, only with fewer small businesses and local restaurants.

Depends on your idea of normal. I expect normal things like work, flights and such to be back to normal by May. Keep in mind this country only cares about money, they won’t allow their cash cows such as air travel and such to be down for long.

Is this an insinuation that money is bad? Is negotiation by physical power better?

First it's comical that ANYONE would think things will be back to normal in anything LESS than 10 weeks is a joke. If things are back to some version of normal in 9 MONTHS I'll be happy. I've had a lot of great exchanges with people on Volnation and it saddens me that Tennessee is so slow to implement restrictions necessary to slow COVID 19. I wish all of you well.

My wife and I are 72, my wife has been ill for about 3 weeks with what the local emergency room diagnosed as bronchitis. They said they only give COVID 19 tests to those that they admit to the hospital (March 8th). At that time they said the nearest lab for processing tests was Atlanta (assuming this to be the CDC) they said turn around time was 4 days to get results. My wife has Celiac Disease and last fall she went from 126# to 102# in 6 weeks. She's extremely vulnerable to COVID 19, she's had pneumonia 3 times. When we went to the emergency room she had a temp of 100.9 F. I could go on... NOTE: when we started in the ER none of the nurses or doctors were wearing masks and eye protection. By the time that they sent us home all the nurses and md's that met with us were wearing masks and eye guards. Tell me that is comforting. It's like they are sending the old guys home to fend for themselves or die....

Yes, I'm pissed.... OK, so Tennessee thinks they don't have a problem with COVID19? Do the Vols think that they should receive federal help when COVID 19 hits them and they haven't acted to help themselves?

Sorry if this is a bit preachy, but I like you guys and I wish you well.

Things will reopen by mid April. It will be about 2 months before all are reopened if then.

Some struggling businesses will use this to clean the slate & start over. It might take them awhile.

First it's comical that ANYONE would think things will be back to normal in anything LESS than 10 weeks is a joke. If things are back to some version of normal in 9 MONTHS I'll be happy. I've had a lot of great exchanges with people on Volnation and it saddens me that Tennessee is so slow to implement restrictions necessary to slow COVID 19. I wish all of you well.

My wife and I are 72, my wife has been ill for about 3 weeks with what the local emergency room diagnosed as bronchitis. They said they only give COVID 19 tests to those that they admit to the hospital (March 8th). At that time they said the nearest lab for processing tests was Atlanta (assuming this to be the CDC) they said turn around time was 4 days to get results. My wife has Celiac Disease and last fall she went from 126# to 102# in 6 weeks. She's extremely vulnerable to COVID 19, she's had pneumonia 3 times. When we went to the emergency room she had a temp of 100.9 F. I could go on... NOTE: when we started in the ER none of the nurses or doctors were wearing masks and eye protection. By the time that they sent us home all the nurses and md's that met with us were wearing masks and eye guards. Tell me that is comforting. It's like they are sending the old guys home to fend for themselves or die....

Yes, I'm pissed.... OK, so Tennessee thinks they don't have a problem with COVID19? Do the Vols think that they should receive federal help when COVID 19 hits them and they haven't acted to help themselves?

Sorry if this is a bit preachy, but I like you guys and I wish you well.
Not just preachy, you are clueless to what you speak of.

Not just preachy, you are clueless to what you speak of.
And just what do you think is "clueless"? That my wife's life is in danger?, Or that people are ignoring the dangers of this virus? Tell me what's so clueless... please explain.

You think I'm clueless about my wife of 43 years health? Is that what you are saying?

Reactions: TNfan#2
And just what do you think is "clueless"? That my wife's life is in danger?, Or that people are ignoring the dangers of this virus? Tell me what's so clueless... please explain.

You think I'm clueless about my wife of 43 years health? Is that what you are saying?
I think your wife and her health is your business and no one’s “fault”. I don’t care what others think of the virus. And you being preachy to Tennessee just because your state is run by idiots is a little off base. Take care of your wife and quit bitching at strangers on a message board from 1,000miles away. Grow up

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back