When did you become a fan?

Shekinnanumbur40

When did you become a Lady Vols basketball fan.

I became one when my dad showed me the Stanford game in the 2005-2006 season and I slowly became a huge Lady Vols fan.

GO LADY VOLS!!!!:rock:

I have watched the lady vols play against texas,stanford rutgers,ole diminion,and usc,and uconn but i started listening to the vols football and basketball back in the 73 and 74 seasons and have either watched in person or on tv or listen to the radio every game since 1974 the most football games i saw in person was 7 the year chuck webb rushed for 294 or 296 against ole miss and saw a total 6 home games and on the road at kentucky,and basketball i remember going watching ut play at stokley and moving down 25 rows closer to floor and saw ut and georgia play last game at stokley and then the first game at tba with crowds of 3000 or so and then during loften years i saw alot of games 11 games in 2005 and 2006 8 in 2006 and 2007 and then the new press boxes cut number of seats by 3500 or 4000 seats and made it almost impossibel to get tickets except from scalpers and stubhub were the ticket price goes 2 to 10 times face value

I was a football fan first in the 60's but didn't see the Lady Vols until the 70's. But at least I'm one of few who can say born and bred a UT fan and always will be.:eek:k::dance2: GO VOLS!

Whenever I became a Vol fan period. My first Vol experience was in 1983 at a football game I barely remember. After that I just automatically rooted for all things Vol, and that stands to this day.

Which means I've gone through some pretty bad men's bball teams.

been a fan since 1986.. and didn't know it was pat summitt as their coach. i just love their style and the way she coaches the ladies.. go lady vols..

Been kinda following Pat Summit and the Lady Vols for a while. Being from Shekinna's home town and knowing some of her relatives, I have been following Lady Vols more.

I grew up all VOL... born in 1988. So, anything wearing our beautiful orange I will root for. But the Lady Vols make it easy to be a fan because they are consistently performing at a relatively high level thanks to Pat.

hard to remeber when,guess it was after cable TV came along (and yes there just use to be 3 TV stations that you could get in Kingsport Tn :) ),i don't remeber when i first saw them on TV,but thats when i started following them

VN Store

Back