Wheels coming off at SC

I challenge you to find those posters here that fit your accusations, and discuss it with them. That wasn't the story with everyone here and some of us think its pretty weak sauce for you to come here with your Purple Puss and call us all out on it.

Georgia fans crack me up now that they've tasted a little success, acting like they're Alabama. Lol.

Tell me something Dawgboy, after Butch Jones beat you in 15 and 16, Lol that one in 16 had to suuuuuck. Remember how that one ended? Anyway, after those two losses did any Vol fans come to your message board and talk crap?
Hey now hold on a second there!...….UGA has a message board?...Seems like We are the only one in town as a lot of rival fans come here to chat instead of on their own boards.

Hey now hold on a second there!...….UGA has a message board?...Seems like We are the only one in town as a lot of rival fans come here to chat instead of on their own boards.
We come here because some of the fans here are actually worth having reasonable football discussions with. The ones that are absolutely delusional when it comes to where your program is just makes for good comedy 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back