What's your "crazy prediction"

Pruitt and Fulmer begin reading my posts on VN and realize the football genius I am. They offer me a position on the staff, and I become the X-factor that immediately makes us a CFP staple for the next 20 years.
IFS you shall be from this day forward!

I see your call and I raise you 3500 and 35 TDS
Calloway and Jennings top 1000yds
Chandler hits 1000yds
JP is COY of the year
Chaney and Friend get a pay bump getting lifer deals
Tee is named Recruiter of the year for hauling in Rakim and Arik
Neyland is actually sold out for the remainder of the season after we beat Florida on the road
The echos of times past are roaring louder than ever....

tenor.gif

Reactions: feathersax
I say now that there’s a full yr of tape on Tua for def coordinators to evaluate Tua becomes human and nearly pedestrian in comparison.

for this year's college football season? A prediction that probably won't happen, but still possible. The prediction can be about UT or not. Here's mine: the Vols are 4-0 and ranked in the top 20 with Georgia coming to Knoxville after an open date. Can you imagine the atmosphere in Neyland if that actually happens?
College players strike for pay.

I'm with you, unfortunately, on all of this. I live in Georgia (please Lord let me leave soon) and I hate them as well. But I am afraid this is the year they get over the hump and win it all.

From your lips to God's ear. I'm not very confident though. Depth and talent is very good, but two new coordinators and a tough schedule (5 SEC opponents have a bye week before UGA) make it a hard road just to get to the SECCG. And then face Alabama or a very good LSU team to make the playoffs. Think I'll just try to enjoy college football without too many expectations.

Reactions: volgrad500
A high profile football team gets hit with major NCAA violations and gets consequences that set the program back a decade.

I'm a firm believer that if the NCAA was serious about cleaning up the cheating in recruiting, they would make offending schools hire Mike Hamilton as their AD for a 5 or 10 year period depending on the severity of the infractions.

Brian Maurer leads to us 10 wins!
You may catch some heat for that one Little Vol. most people on this board only remember 2ints. Not the accuracy or the effectiveness of his pocket presence. Long story short the 2 int stat is ALL that matters.

I lived in Atlanta for 20 years
I hate UGA with a passion
Often they are overhyped.
Not this year I expect them to run the table including Bama in Atlanta
I lived in Atlanta for 19 years myself.

I don’t see them running the table.
I've lived a bit above Athens for over 20 years now, and Georgia sucks, and still can't win the big one!😁

Reactions: Jaws and tbh

VN Store

Back