Whats you bold predictions?

Florida wins the East. No, I have no justification for this prediction.

wife-throwing-her-husband-out-of-the-house-picture-id78740712

Meyer to USC is already a done deal...

I will say James Franklin to FSU at season's end.

Tim Jordan out rushes Ty Chandler...but, Chandler is the second leading receiver on the team and finishes with most all-purpose yards.

We score 35 on Florida, Georgia, and 28 on Bama this year.

Meyer to USC is already a done deal...

I will say James Franklin to FSU at season's end.

Tim Jordan out rushes Ty Chandler...but, Chandler is the second leading receiver on the team and finishes with most all-purpose yards.

We score 35 on Florida, Georgia, and 28 on Bama this year.

Lol@ Meyer to USC

Georgia will lose only 1 game this year, win the East, and play Bama for the title and win in a squeaker. 2 years from now the Bulldogs will be subplanted by a team wearing orange.

UGA winning a national championship is as "bold" as it gets lol

We win one of Florida or Georgia and get stomped by the other.

We win one of Missouri or SCar and get stomped by the other.

We beat Mississippi State by just enough so people get excited about Alabama. And then get stomped by them.

We lose one other game just because. If that game is Vandy, I will cry (that's not a prediction, that's a fact).

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I'll be 100% satisfied if we beat everybody that used to be a sure win for us: SC, Vandy, MS St, Mizz

(Side note: I included Mizz bc we all know there was a time when that matchup would have been laughable)

Upsetting one of the other 3 in addition to those wins would be monumental for this team

Phil Fulmer pulls a Barry Alvarez and coaches (and wins) our bowl game after Pruitt takes the FSU job....

Bold prediction, we goin' 10-2 that means we have to beat one of FL, GA, Bama. and all the rest

At least one lineman(offensive or defensive) makes an All SEC team at the end of the year. I'm including 2nd and 3rd team in that.

Bold predictions. Not realistic expectations. Hmmm....ok.
UT 24 UF 21
UT 31 UGA 20
UT 34 Missouri 28
UT 41 Vandy 24
UT 27 UK 24
UT 27 USC 23
UT 28 Bama 34
UT 24 MSU 20
UT 34 BYU 24
UT 62 UTC 3
UT 45 UAB 31
UT 52 GSU 17
SEC Champ Game UT 31 Bama 34

We finish 9-3, and in second place in the east. Make, and win, a New Year's day bowl. That will be the catalyst for a top five recruiting class and an S.E.C championship appearance in 2020.

All the while claiming it was always his dream job. Four years in, after SoCal sets a all-time team record for assault arrests, he retires again for health reasons.
When was the last time you cleaned that crystal ball with some windex? It appears to have built up a layer or 2 of haze over the years.

VN Store

Back