What's the word on Milton?

Has Milton improved from last year? Is he going to be able to handle himself well? Hoping for redemption for him this season!
You may have missed the memo, but the starting QB job is a done deal. If Joe has an opportunity for redemption, it means things have gone very wrong.

It's really sad to hear such negative comments about a player that's giving his all to Tennessee. The kid could have quit but he stayed loyal to the program. At some point this season we will need him.
Spot on. Milton has been loyal and an awesome teammate. He’s one of Hooker’s roommates and best friends. I don’t get the hate for Milton. He’s a great young man and provides depth and perhaps a breather for HH

Has Milton improved from last year? Is he going to be able to handle himself well? Hoping for redemption for him this season!
Word on Milton is that he’s a great teammate and has a team 1st attitude. I know not many people like what he did during Ole Miss, but he has put that behind him and decided to play his eligibility out as a Vol. He could of transferred but instead decided to stay. With the way the portal is now, it would have been easy for him to transfer out after so many was voicing displeasure with him after Ole Miss. But I respect the kid for staying and battling. And for him to stay knowing he’s a backup this instead of transferring says a lot about the kid. Things got tough and he has stayed.

Last edited:

nervous-raven-symone-gum-chewing-yjmpqs5zdjbb3vfz.gif

From what I’ve read , Milton is improving, better understanding of the playbook, working on accuracy. Has been a great teammate and is a leader in the locker room.
Hooker has the starting job obviously, but it’s likely we’ll get to see Milton if hooker gets hurt, and if somehow hooker doesn’t come out any this year , which again is highly unlikely. Milton will have his shot at redemption next year.

VN Store

Back