What's the word on Milton?

Hell, he was a solid starter last year, imo. How quickly people forget how terrible the QB situation was post Dobbs. Milton wasn't great but he wasn't terrible either. He moved the offense down the field and made the right reads. He was just highly inaccurate on passes longer than 15-20 yards and had a bit of fumbilitis.

I am so glad that the legion of the miserable have their Jarrett Guarantano of this team. We cannot have a true Volnation group conversation without a player to vilify on a regular basis. He had 1 overthrow out of 9 passes, and actually lowered his shoulder on the 21 yard scramble he had. None of that matters as some of you only remember the one play from last year. I just don't understand how miserable someone's life must be to be so disappointed when your team has a blowout win over a cupcake. Even the SEC now talking heads were more complimentary than some of our fans.
I don’t think that pass to Salmon was an overthrow. I think Salmon didn’t really go up for it

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
Cause he’s an azz hat
60769145.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Milton improved a lot yesterday. He was progressing through reads effectively. He made the right decision to take off the on the er screen that got blown up. 8/9 passing, the touchdown he threw was insane. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a throw like that. People need to let go of their JG trauma. The fact we’re even having debates about whether he sucks or not is laughable. Just look at the stats genius.

Reactions: lexkyvol
Looks like Milton improved a lot yesterday. He was progressing through reads effectively. He made the right decision to take off the on the er screen that got blown up. 8/9 passing, the touchdown he threw was insane. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a throw like that. People need to let go of their JG trauma. The fact we’re even having debates about whether he sucks or not is laughable. Just look at the stats genius.
Let's not forget his decision to tuck and run after the bubble screen was blowed up. To me it was one of the best decisions I saw all night. Do you think the guy he plowed over on the sidelines thought thought he was scared? I for one am glad he's our backup!!

What the ref or announcer, or you or me says is not fact. The video available to us is fact. Go frame by frame and check out his path after being FORCED out of the pocket by their 7, and you will see some long strides until he approached the LOS and you will see him shorten up and actually lean back head downfield, not cowardly at his nearest pursuers. Not the play design but all that he had. Then after crossing the LOS he continued down the sideline and was still in bounds when 35, with 7 and another player also in pursuit, hit him. I think this screenshot is a fact that supports him inbounds parallel to the sideline AND UPRIGHT, not dropping his head defensively at point of contact, specifically he was not leaning toward the protection of the boundry as you have stated or we could see his numbers like the three defenders.
View attachment 485379

If you have any REAL alternate facts to the contrary, please share them.
Video proves my point but I understand why you don't wanna believe it

8/9 passing, higher average than Hooker, and a TD.....what would have been good?

Those are solid numbers, one bad pass....Hooker had a few as well.

Seriously, he looked a lot better than last year. The TD pass was right on the money, and the outside throws were on target and gave the WRs time to make a move and pick up extra yards.
His rocket arm provides the receivers an extra split second on the short throws to the sidelines which should result in an extra yard or more

I did, you are wrong, thanks for confirming it with your lack of video evidence supporting your position with your flimsy response.

Video you posted is the same video I'd post... so why waste my time and effort posting the same thing but with my take on it when you already dug yourself a huge hole and isn't willing to hear another side?

VN Store

Back