Whats the story behind this?

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
Florida's Matt Walsh, who was booed every time he touched the ball...

Why??

I am not totally sure but I think it had to do with when he and Crump got tangled up. It looked like Walsh was the cause but Crump got the foul. That's about all I can come up with. ???

You could hear that the student section was chanting "******"...pretty funny considering he is dating a playboy playmate...but then when he hit the 35 ft 3 at the half he taunted back at the crowd as he was runnning off the floor...which obviously didn't help anything! :rolleyes:

He's dating a playmate? That's pretty impressive. I couldn't always figure out what the students were saying but I did think I heard them yelling Playboy! I guess now I know why.

He's dating Lauren Anderson..Turn the kiddie filter off of google and do a search of her. You'll find some nice pics! ;) She's also a UF grad! B)

I found some pics of her.... :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I think they were booing because security confiscated about 1500 signs from students that had blown up pictures of his girlfriend's Playboy photoshoot on them. Lucky, lucky guy. I'd take 8,000 (or whatever dismal attendance numbers we had that night) people booing me to date her.

Originally posted by Gatorhater@Feb 4 2004, 04:33 PM
I think they were booing because security confiscated about 1500 signs from students that had blown up pictures of his girlfriend's Playboy photoshoot on them. Lucky, lucky guy. I'd take 8,000 (or whatever dismal attendance numbers we had that night) people booing me to date her.

No doubt. I looked her up. The question is....what does he have that I don't :lol: .

(Don't answer that!!)

VN Store

Back