What's the Deal with the USC Attraction Factor?!?

More people are leaving California than are moving there. Beautiful scenery and weather but no one can afford to live there.

Here's more facts cali.

Cali can't handle weed. It can't. You keep back crossing the same afghans over and over and over again, and giving it a flashy weed name. Like kids. Then you need 6 dispensaries on every corner. Adult weed smokers know better. We don't need six corner stores on every corner that can't be supported. We knew better a long, long time ago. signed, life long real weed smoker.

Reactions: chattaboogie
creates smart phones, data mining, data storage, digital coins, and then has the BALLS, the unmitigated Gall to claim to be environmentally aware and cautious, and blame the rest of the world for global warming. Creates the internet and then claims foul because of the security and personal surveillance THEY, themselves create. Enjoy your power outages cali, and stop ****ing up Texas. Drown in your own waters.

Reactions: BUBear and Pacer92
Nobody watches west coast football at midnight. The only reason the rest of the world knows it exists at all is because of the media.

Reactions: BUBear
Hey @IluvdoubleD's...don't bash it too much...there are plenty of what is described in your screen name out there.

Here's a little secret for you and only old schoolers realize. My name was established when Derrick Dooley was hired, and I decided I needed to live with it afterwards, so I had to do something productive with it.

Also, I prefer seventies boobs.

VN Store

Back