What's in a name?

g6jo5.jpg

I agree with LG.

LG, you finally made a real thread. I’m proud of you.

Those parents have set that poor little girl up for ridicule for the rest of her life. I saw it suggested that maybe the parents chose that “name” was so they could sue someone or a company down the road for how the little girl is treated. You have to wonder if this is part of a payday scheme from them.

LG, you finally made a real thread. I’m proud of you.

Those parents have set that poor little girl up for ridicule for the rest of her life. I saw it suggested that maybe the parents chose that “name” was so they could sue someone or a company down the road for how the little girl is treated. You have to wonder if this is part of a payday scheme from them.

I'm going with the parents are just idiots.

Reactions: malinoisvol
It is sad that this girl will probably be made fun of by her friends on the playground. Hopefully she has a middle name that is normal and figure out soon she can go by that.

The mom should know though that the Southwest guy isn't laughing at the daughter. She's laughing at her.

Reactions: tumscalcium
Knew a guy from west Tennessee with initials A.S.S.

What's worse is the full name was Adam Scott Smallwood. Say that name fast.

Yeah poor guy.

poor child...gonna be real sad or she's gonna be a heck of a MMA fighter...

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

My mother in law is a teacher and she told me about a student she had named ABCDE. I didn’t believe it. Now I believe it. And there apparently is more than 1

My wife's roommate in college was doing her student teaching and came home after the first day and told us she had two kids in her class with some strange names. We asked what they were and she said "well, both of them are girls and the first one's name is Tequila and the other one's name is Lafuka."..... lol .... wth? Who would name their daughter lafuka?

Those parents are idiots
You said "those" with the assumption that both parents were involved in the decision. Unfortunately too often nowadays, by the time the child is being named, the father has either been pushed away or chose not to be involved.

I am willing to bet that most men wouldn't have come up with that name.

Reactions: TopsideVol
You said "those" with the assumption that both parents were involved in the decision. Unfortunately too often nowadays, by the time the child is being named, the father has either been pushed away or chose not to be involved.

I am willing to bet that most men wouldn't have come up with that name.

You're woefully consistent. I'll give you that.

VN Store

Back