What's going on at Oklahoma?

Okay, how about this.

"OU sucks, team morale is in the toilet, coaches suck, players hate it and everyone's going to transfer.

The Vols will face a motley assortment of walk ons. Our linebackers will likely be selected tuba players from the band. Our kicker will probably come straight from the OU women's soccer match. And our quarterback will be a randomly picked tailgater that appear to throw a decent spiral with a Nerf ball. You'll probably win 241-3 since she's probably a good kicker."
Oklahoma has fifteen returning starters, but Lamb and Hurts will be hard to replace. Who will be your starting QB?

Oklahoma has fifteen returning starters, but Lamb and Hurts will be hard to replace. Who will be your starting QB?
That's a big question mark at the moment. We're going to be fine at wide receiver with Rambo and Haselwood. Quarterback will probably be either Tanner Mordecai (red shirt sophomore) or Spencer Rattler (red shirt freshman). Mord is a 4 star recruit out of Texas, Rattler is a 5 star recruit out of Arizona. Mord has had an extra year under Coach Riley to prepare, but I think Rattler has the higher ceiling. Both can scramble, both have good arms, both have had a year and two to get comfortable, but neither has seen much playing time.

If I was a betting man, I'd say Rattler gets the nod but not until summer camp at the earliest. But if he falters, Mordecai jumps right in.

The only reason Texas has not fallen into the Gulf of Mexico is because Oklahoma sucks.

(Been sitting on that one for a while; happy to get to finally use it. TY OK_1 for your thoughtful input and chance to post this gem.)

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Okay, how about this.

"OU sucks, team morale is in the toilet, coaches suck, players hate it and everyone's going to transfer.

The Vols will face a motley assortment of walk ons. Our linebackers will likely be selected tuba players from the band. Our kicker will probably come straight from the OU women's soccer match. And our quarterback will be a randomly picked tailgater that appear to throw a decent spiral with a Nerf ball. You'll probably win 241-3 since she's probably a good kicker."

Nicely done.

VN Store

Back