What would a Conklin defense look like?

Huntsville Vol

Curious as to what his defense would look like. Really dont know much about him. Great coach? Recruiter? Or both. Does he really move the needle?

Reactions: Cobb-Webb 1989
Why hire a dl coach before a DC?

Makes me think we have the dc already.
He's a good hire, but it could also be why we're having a hard time finding a DC. It's possible Steele and Garner are being forced on that side. Just a thought

Reactions: jonnon111
Why hire a dl coach before a DC?

Makes me think we have the dc already.
They probably either already have the DC or have cut it down to a few guys that don't have the experience and will need veterans around them. My guess

They probably either already have the DC or have cut it down to a few guys that don't have the experience and will need veterans around them. My guess
Our DC is very likely on the staff now and has been for a few weeks. Who hires positions coaches without hiring the DC first?......maybe you fellas are familiar with situations like that, but I am not......the DC almost has to be Steele based on these supposed hirings of position coaches........who knows, maybe Garner is the new DC, but I doubt it..........

Our DC is very likely on the staff now and has been for a few weeks. Who hires positions coaches without hiring the DC first?......maybe you fellas are familiar with situations like that, but I am not......the DC almost has to be Steele based on these supposed hirings of position coaches........who knows, maybe Garner is the new DC, but I doubt it..........
Doubt very seriously it’s Steele. Too much smoke around others and his D style does not fit the O. Position coach maybe but that’s it. He’s a non-factor for now In my opinion.

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly

VN Store

Back