What Will Lebron Have To Do??

no, he gets a astricks for not willing the greatest team of all time to advance and face him in the finals. duh.

Lol people act like LBJ is the only guy that isn't universally worshipped. LBJ fans are almost as bad as Kobe fans...almost.

The real question is if the Cavs beat the Warriors and everyone starts saying Lebron finally surpassed Jordan, does Jordan punch Steve Kerr again?

Reactions: 3 people
Personally I hope he punches Huff for screwing up the Movies You've Seen Recently thread.

Man, I want to see Washington play the Cavs because I think that would be the best series, but seeing LeBron dropping 45 a game on Boston with the venomous hate he has for that franchise would be something.

Personally I hope he punches Huff for screwing up the Movies You've Seen Recently thread.

That was all Tums. I asked him a simple question relating to his opinion about a movie and he was already ranting about stuff from the politics forum.

That was all Tums. I asked him a simple question relating to his opinion about a movie and he was already ranting about stuff from the politics forum.

Definitely not all him, he hadn't started ranting yet. You politics guys are ****ing loony.

Reactions: 2 people
Man, I want to see Washington play the Cavs because I think that would be the best series, but seeing LeBron dropping 45 a game on Boston with the venomous hate he has for that franchise would be something.

I pray for Washington to win cause these playoffs have sucked ***, and I think Boston gets waxed easily by Cleveland.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back