What Will Lebron Have To Do??

Does L J stay in Cleveland or move on ?

I think it really depends on what's out there. Joining an old man super team (that probably wouldn't strongly contend for a title) would at least be a new experience. I'd take that over finishing out my career in Cleveland on teams that almost certainly won't contend at all.

I think it really depends on what's out there. Joining an old man super team (that probably wouldn't strongly contend for a title) would at least be a new experience. I'd take that over finishing out my career in Cleveland on teams that almost certainly won't contend at all.

I have a couple friends who are big Celtics fans - they think he might end up there and Boston trades the #1 pick for cap space

Last edited:
I have a couple friends who are big Celtics fans - they think he might end up there and Boston trades the #1 pick for cap space

No way he joins the Celtics. Hell he has a better chance signing with the Phoenix Suns than going to Boston. James has stated numerous times that he hates the Celtics. I don't see it happening.

I could actually see him going back to the Heat. He loves it in Miami and they have Whiteside, Dragic, Johnson, Winslow and enough cap room to grab another star (who is willing to take a pay cut) and a few role players in 2018.

I could actually see him going back to the Heat. He loves it in Miami and they have Whiteside, Dragic, Johnson, Winslow and enough cap room to grab another star (who is willing to take a pay cut) and a few role players in 2018.

Would be hilarious, though i wonder if Cleveland will be as bitter as they were in 2010. He did win them a championship after all.

I would be interested to see him in a Lakers uniform but i dont think he leaves the East being the cakewalk it is.

Would be hilarious, though i wonder if Cleveland will be as bitter as they were in 2010. He did win them a championship after all.

I would be interested to see him in a Lakers uniform but i dont think he leaves the East being the cakewalk it is.

That's the one team where I wouldn't root for him.

I think if Lebron is going to try to go for the "resurrect a great franchise" angle, it'd be the Knicks.

That's the one team where I wouldn't root for him.

I think if Lebron is going to try to go for the "resurrect a great franchise" angle, it'd be the Knicks.

Hell, if he leaves again i may be done with him, especially if it's to the Lakers. Knicks too.

They cant afford him -- lost Garnett in his prime because of lack of money to build a team --- imo maybe the Bulls but they are kind of tight fisted at times also

They actually would have the money with a S&T. They couldn't build around Garnett bc of the Joe Smith tampering. It'd never happen but Bron with KAT, Wiggins, and Lavine would be fun to watch

He's staying in Cleveland. The question is how much they get for Love.

He's staying in Cleveland. The question is how much they get for Love.

I can see them trading Love now. His trade value after last season was bad, but it's up again....I just don't see how they get better by trading him. Would they be getting a better player? It's hard to imagine they'd be finding a better fit. They have to have a big stretch 4 who can rebound. Lebron can't play the 4 if Thompson is the only decent big on the squad. That team would be way too small.

I can see them trading Love now. His trade value after last season was bad, but it's up again....I just don't see how they get better by trading him. Would they be getting a better player? It's hard to imagine they'd be finding a better fit. They have to have a big stretch 4 who can rebound. Lebron can't play the 4 if Thompson is the only decent big on the squad. That team would be way too small.

I find Thompson a little bit overrated. He's one of the best rebounders in the league but he's been getting pushed around this whole series. They need a big man who can rebound and shoot. Similar to Anthony Davis.

I find Thompson a little bit overrated. He's one of the best rebounders in the league but he's been getting pushed around this whole series. They need a big man who can rebound and shoot. Similar to Anthony Davis.

He's had a really bad series, but overall I consider him underrated. I don't think they need him or want him to shoot. They basically have 4 shooters on the floor at all times. They need somebody to set screens and dive to the basket for layups and rebounds.

VN Store

Back