What Will Lebron Have To Do??

And if we are going to throw out sh*t we can't prove in a weak attempt to discredit someone, LBJ has played at a high level for so long cause he takes steroids. #conspiracytheory

It won't surprise me that 1 day we find out a young man (in any sport) took steroids and growth hormone in middle and high school to improve his size. I'm sure it is happening but no testing is done.

Not saying Lebron did that.

Reactions: 1 person
It won't surprise me that 1 day we find out a young man (in any sport) took steroids and growth hormone in middle and high school to improve his size. I'm sure it is happening but no testing is done.

Not saying Lebron did that.

Well only one of the 2 lost 30lbs in an off season, was average by his standards, took 2 weeks off to go to Miami and came back bodying people again. I mean if we are going the conspiracy route.

Interesting but unsurprising tidbit: Lebron led the league this year with the lowest mpg average ever at 37.76.

Lebron was a freak. Jordan wouldn't have been able to play in the NBA coming straight out of high school

I still don't know what to do with this. So definitive with no proof.

I'll counter with Jordan averaged over 13.5ppg on a 32-2 National Championship team that included Worthy and Perkins and won ROY in arguably the best basketball conference. Probably wouldn't have been able to play in the NBA with that game.

And the only teams you can definitively say were better are the 2007 and 2014 Spurs and this years GSW.

Good thing we can actually fact check this kind of made up bull****. Lebron has been to the finals 8 times, has been favored 2 times, and has won 3 times.

Attachments

• finals odds.JPG
    finals odds.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 2
I think the key was definitively. Slightly favored is not very definitive to me. And OKC was a complete whiff by the oddsmakers.

Not my argument, but I see the point as that.

I think the key was definitively. Slightly favored is not very definitive to me. And OKC was a complete whiff by the oddsmakers.

Not my argument, but I see the point as that.

Even if we're talking "definitive", all 3 GSW teams were better and 2, maybe all 3 Spurs teams, IMO.

I don't see a +105 vs the 2014 Spurs as definitive. That's darn near a coin flip. But yes on the 3 GSW matchups and the 2007 Spurs.

I'm curious what MJ's Bulls would look like. Where'd you pull that data?

I don't see a +105 vs the 2014 Spurs as definitive. That's darn near a coin flip. But yes on the 3 GSW matchups and the 2007 Spurs.

That's my opinion on the 2014 spurs being definitively better. Lebron was incredible and they lost in 5. Wade looked like he was 40 years old that year.

I read where MJ and da Bulls were favorites in 4 of the 6 finals so they won 2 not being the favorites.

VN Store

Back