What will Coker do to Winslow after his outburst?

• Total voters
I don't think he has full control of this team right now.

Privately, he'll agree with him, publically, Winslow sits out the 1st half of their next game.

This is the same school that gave us Irvin, Sapp, Blades and Ray Lewis. Not only will nothing probably happen, Winslow will probably get a helmet sticker.

BTW, as "lash out at the media" comments go, Winslow's act was really bad. He looked like he had Terett's Syndrome or something.

My take:

This was nothing more than a common example of a spoiled kid taking himself too seriously - read, "Everything I do, say, and receive is a big deal. I am very important."

Someone needs to sit him down and make him realize that he is a college kid playing a GAME. For a couple of hours, 13 or so Saturdays a year, he runs around and catches footballs. THAT'S IT!

Nothing could make him look more foolish than PRETENDING that what he does, says, or gets involved in carries WORLD ALTERING CONSEQUENCES.

Maybe they could start by taking away his TV privileges before beddy-bye and go from there.

-Vol-Star

Originally posted by Vol-Star@Nov 9 2003, 10:28 PM
Maybe they could start by taking away his TV privileges before beddy-bye and go from there.

-Vol-Star

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Good One.

VN Store

Back