What was name of running back that had big game for '07 Spring Practice?

Volitics

There was a running back that ran for lots of yards during this past spring practice. He was a walk-on!

Can anybody remember his name? Is UT going to put him in the rotation this year?

I think he led the team in rushing in the 2006 Spring game also.

I think he led the team in rushing in the 2006 Spring game also.

As you implied, it's totally meaningless. I think Jabari Davis was the leading rusher in the Spring game before the 2004 season. Then of course he spent the season riding the bench watching Cedric Houston and Gerald Riggs rush for 1000 yards apiece.

Yeah the walkons play more than the starters alot of the time to prevent injury so it really doesnt mean a whole lot. Fulmer was quoted as saying though that he'll get some reps in fall practice and may get some carriers this year. Its his senior year, I think.

yea but olisambo looks like he has tallent. he ran some guy over in last years spring game and it looked alot like ronnie brown running over jason allen in 2004

yea but olisambo looks like he has tallent. he ran some guy over in last years spring game and it looked alot like ronnie brown running over jason allen in 2004

A guy who wasn't offered any scholarships in high school running over another guy that wasn't offered any scholarships is not the same as a first round NFL pick running over another first round NFL pick.

obviously you didnt see this truck roy put on this dude or you would understand... im not in anyway comparing this guy to brown or the defender to allen all im saying is it looked like it.. if not worse. he trucked the piss outa him

obviously you didnt see this truck roy put on this dude or you would understand... im not in anyway comparing this guy to brown or the defender to allen all im saying is it looked like it.. if not worse. he trucked the piss outa him

This guy might see the field, but it will be the same amount of PT as David Yancey, or more likely less.

i was about to mention yancey. he got a TD last year didn't he? against marshall?

i was about to mention yancey. he got a TD last year didn't he? against marshall?

Fulmer raved about him all the time. He apparently was better than some of the RBs we had on scholarship. He was a rare walkon. He scored a TD in 2004 against South Carolina for sure. He actually had a scholarship for awhile. I guess one was freed up when a player got the boot.

VN Store

Back