What time is Practice today?

I've seen several references to Fingers in different posts....What is that about?

Just a reminder my friends....It's NEVER official until FINGERS says it is.

The power of FINGERS always prevails.

In advance...THANK YOU FINGERS!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Fingers may very well be one of the only true "insiders" on the board. Brings fantastic practice updates, profile pic is Rollie Fingers and you need to thank him if you see him and call him sir.
How? He just copies all the practice reports out there and puts them all in one place.

Super helpful but not an insider thing.

Fingers may very well be one of the only true "insiders" on the board. Brings fantastic practice updates, profile pic is Rollie Fingers and you need to thank him if you see him and call him sir.
Reach around?

How? He just copies all the practice reports out there and puts them all in one place.

Super helpful but not an insider thing.
Insider or not, a lot of work goes into that compilation and he deserves a large amount of thankfulness from those of us who don’t have the free time or technical skills to browse through all of those reports. Very few would take the time to help out his fellow forum haunts

Wish I could give you another like for your avatar. Now mark it zero lol

VN Store

Back