What the Mizzou peeps are saying...

let me start by saying, im not superstitious... AIGHT!? BUT, i aint takin no chances either... their last post on the thread i found was 3 days ago, i am purposely NOT correcting any grammatical errors as i believe it is very telling about people that posted... lets get to it... (space breaks indicate different posters)

Vols are playing much better. Just blasted UK (who sucks, but still). Pruitt has them playing some tough and inspired football. A win Saturday would make them bowl eligible so you know they’ll be playing with their hair on fire in front of their home crowd.
Primer: Any win here will be a good win. Even if we happen to let them complete a pass, score some points. Even if the coaches decide to pass when you think they should run. Even if we don’t cover the spread.

Kentucky is doing what they always do in November. As of yesterday UK is 5-18 in November under Stoops. Only one of those wins is vs a conference opponent (Vandy). They are fortunate to round out the season with two consecutive non con opponents that suck balls.

Yes and remember Barry Odom have a new OC. Barry odom need another year.

Many time people forgets that we have new OC that ALL the Sec laugh at us saying he won’t be good. We will see he come in and do good job with players and it will be great for Odoms and for the entire stage of Missouri. I know this because I’ve been a fan for this and that is what we do.

Yes Bass and if our offense identity can be efficiency, Barry Odom will be good coach. Some fans hurt this program by saying Barry Odom no good and not give time to get better next year and hurt recruiting to.

If Mizzou plays like it did against Florida it will be a win. If Mizzou plays the way it did against Vandy then Tennessee has a shot at the upset.

Since this game will be personal for Dooley, look for some trickery added to the offense. He wants to embarrass them.

For the record, you do acknowledge that we lost to a team that sucks then, right?
As for UT..Mizzou cannot afford to sleep on anyone. Having said that, you have to be pretty damn mediocre yourself to claim any win against a team barely .500 is a good win.
I would also question the much better part. Just the game before they beat Charlotte 14-3. And that's not the Charlotte Panthers of old. Not exactly impressive.
This is why it's hard to get excited about this team. It's not that the record is horrible. It's not. It's that beating a .500 team is something to get excited about.

Heck...Arky only lost to LSU by 7 points. 24-17
We play Arky right after the Vols.

Please no more reverses. How bout Dooley just plays it straight just like the last few weeks. Get back at them by winning not being cute.

Already building a narrative for a poor performance. Even the BO cheerleaders can see that this is not a well coached team and are preparing for a poor showing win or lose.
No way the Rocky Top dumpster fire from last year should be a concern after only one year of a new coach. How could that be? Dumpster fire to "signature" win over Kentucky in one year.

do you know 10rc is tied wit us and if Doly can use his tomfrikery we could lose close won and Oder should get another long time get his players do good?

UTs offense is total trash.
They will throw for some yards on us but I don't expect this game to be close.
Mizzou wins 38-17

I read the first few posts and quit. I have a headache. I'm trying to read this and the posts look like:
View attachment 176431

I’ve lurked on a lot of opposing team forums, but nothing I’ve ever seen has held a candle to the terribleness of the Mizzou forum format.

You want to be thankful for Freak? Go visit the Mizzou forums.

Reactions: mikepotts
I’ve lurked on a lot of opposing team forums, but nothing I’ve ever seen has held a candle to the terribleness of the Mizzou forum format.

I agree, they have some terrible forums. I read these on their site and wasn't sure if it was some kind of intentional joke. Surely, someone that sounds like that couldn't actually figure out how to find a forum, create a profile and write a post.

Yes and remember Barry Odom have a new OC. Barry odom need another year.

Many time people forgets that we have new OC that ALL the Sec laugh at us saying he won’t be good. We will see he come in and do good job with players and it will be great for Odoms and for the entire stage of Missouri. I know this because I’ve been a fan for this and that is what we do.

Holy shite Batman, these folks no speaketh ze english!

Woof...go back to night school and get your GED, son.

Jesus, can no one in Missouri form a coherent sentence? Those first few posts in this thread are mind numbing....

"Many time people forgets that we have new OC that ALL the Sec laugh at us saying he won’t be good. We will see he come in and do good job with players and it will be great for Odoms and for the entire stage of Missouri. I know this because I’ve been a fan for this and that is what we do."
Wow that sounds so much like the texts I get from my thai and lao girlfriends. It almost turns me on.

let me start by saying, im not superstitious... AIGHT!? BUT, i aint takin no chances either... their last post on the thread i found was 3 days ago, i am purposely NOT correcting any grammatical errors...
I'm not sure that the grammar/spelling is correctable. It is almost incoherent and rather sad that they seem to understand their own jibberish.

grammar nazi.png

I member that time you called me bipolar Behr. You member that?

Lulz, I think you were cereal too.
I dont remember. But there's nothing wrong with a feller being bi.

This *1000. I am glad someone suffered through the mess to try to pull out some of their thoughts. For an SEC school they seem to have a very small forum following.

As far as the game goes its a toss up. I don't think either team is really good. MO did manhandle FL at the swamp. UF has a much better front 7 than us to boot.

The great-great grandparents of these imbeciles couldn't even pick a side in the War of 1861.

So instead, they divided up and shot at one another. Oftentimes, brothers shooting at their own brothers.

For four years, they never even crossed out of their own territory boundary. Just had their own little inbred war...

Reactions: andydukey

VN Store

Back