What the Mizzou peeps are saying...

mikepotts

let me start by saying, im not superstitious... AIGHT!? BUT, i aint takin no chances either... their last post on the thread i found was 3 days ago, i am purposely NOT correcting any grammatical errors as i believe it is very telling about people that posted... lets get to it... (space breaks indicate different posters)

Vols are playing much better. Just blasted UK (who sucks, but still). Pruitt has them playing some tough and inspired football. A win Saturday would make them bowl eligible so you know they’ll be playing with their hair on fire in front of their home crowd.
Primer: Any win here will be a good win. Even if we happen to let them complete a pass, score some points. Even if the coaches decide to pass when you think they should run. Even if we don’t cover the spread.

Kentucky is doing what they always do in November. As of yesterday UK is 5-18 in November under Stoops. Only one of those wins is vs a conference opponent (Vandy). They are fortunate to round out the season with two consecutive non con opponents that suck balls.

Yes and remember Barry Odom have a new OC. Barry odom need another year.

Many time people forgets that we have new OC that ALL the Sec laugh at us saying he won’t be good. We will see he come in and do good job with players and it will be great for Odoms and for the entire stage of Missouri. I know this because I’ve been a fan for this and that is what we do.

Yes Bass and if our offense identity can be efficiency, Barry Odom will be good coach. Some fans hurt this program by saying Barry Odom no good and not give time to get better next year and hurt recruiting to.

If Mizzou plays like it did against Florida it will be a win. If Mizzou plays the way it did against Vandy then Tennessee has a shot at the upset.

Since this game will be personal for Dooley, look for some trickery added to the offense. He wants to embarrass them.

For the record, you do acknowledge that we lost to a team that sucks then, right?
As for UT..Mizzou cannot afford to sleep on anyone. Having said that, you have to be pretty damn mediocre yourself to claim any win against a team barely .500 is a good win.
I would also question the much better part. Just the game before they beat Charlotte 14-3. And that's not the Charlotte Panthers of old. Not exactly impressive.
This is why it's hard to get excited about this team. It's not that the record is horrible. It's not. It's that beating a .500 team is something to get excited about.

Heck...Arky only lost to LSU by 7 points. 24-17
We play Arky right after the Vols.

Please no more reverses. How bout Dooley just plays it straight just like the last few weeks. Get back at them by winning not being cute.

Already building a narrative for a poor performance. Even the BO cheerleaders can see that this is not a well coached team and are preparing for a poor showing win or lose.
No way the Rocky Top dumpster fire from last year should be a concern after only one year of a new coach. How could that be? Dumpster fire to "signature" win over Kentucky in one year.

do you know 10rc is tied wit us and if Doly can use his tomfrikery we could lose close won and Oder should get another long time get his players do good?

UTs offense is total trash.
They will throw for some yards on us but I don't expect this game to be close.
Mizzou wins 38-17

MeekBriskEeve-size_restricted.gif

Jesus, can no one in Missouri form a coherent sentence? Those first few posts in this thread are mind numbing....

"Many time people forgets that we have new OC that ALL the Sec laugh at us saying he won’t be good. We will see he come in and do good job with players and it will be great for Odoms and for the entire stage of Missouri. I know this because I’ve been a fan for this and that is what we do."

Last edited:
This will be a fun game, I hope.

Mizzou wants so desperately to belong, just belong somewhere, to find a home. They fit well in the Big Eight for many years, but then the merger. The B12 didn't like them, and I think they can sense that they don't fit at all well in the SEC. The closest they ever came to being Southern was Mark Twain, and the closest they ever came to being Eastern was when all those wagon trains passed through with folks from the East coast heading west.

I kinda feel for them, but...nah! Screw 'em, go Vols, rip 'em a new one.

Last edited:
I love that they have no clue. It’s been a matter of convenience for them that we’ve been down since they joined the SEC, but they’re about to be educated. I hope Pruitt curb stomps them in the first half and then sends them back to their “respective” mouth-breathing, Ozark hollars. Jesus, my hate is growing stronger. Effing transplants..... (The giant stirs.)

Last edited:
let me start by saying, im not superstitious... AIGHT!? BUT, i aint takin no chances either... their last post on the thread i found was 3 days ago, i am purposely NOT correcting any grammatical errors as i believe it is very telling about people that posted... lets get to it... (space breaks indicate different posters)

Vols are playing much better. Just blasted UK (who sucks, but still). Pruitt has them playing some tough and inspired football. A win Saturday would make them bowl eligible so you know they’ll be playing with their hair on fire in front of their home crowd.
Primer: Any win here will be a good win. Even if we happen to let them complete a pass, score some points. Even if the coaches decide to pass when you think they should run. Even if we don’t cover the spread.

Kentucky is doing what they always do in November. As of yesterday UK is 5-18 in November under Stoops. Only one of those wins is vs a conference opponent (Vandy). They are fortunate to round out the season with two consecutive non con opponents that suck balls.

Yes and remember Barry Odom have a new OC. Barry odom need another year.

Many time people forgets that we have new OC that ALL the Sec laugh at us saying he won’t be good. We will see he come in and do good job with players and it will be great for Odoms and for the entire stage of Missouri. I know this because I’ve been a fan for this and that is what we do.

Yes Bass and if our offense identity can be efficiency, Barry Odom will be good coach. Some fans hurt this program by saying Barry Odom no good and not give time to get better next year and hurt recruiting to.

If Mizzou plays like it did against Florida it will be a win. If Mizzou plays the way it did against Vandy then Tennessee has a shot at the upset.

Since this game will be personal for Dooley, look for some trickery added to the offense. He wants to embarrass them.

For the record, you do acknowledge that we lost to a team that sucks then, right?
As for UT..Mizzou cannot afford to sleep on anyone. Having said that, you have to be pretty damn mediocre yourself to claim any win against a team barely .500 is a good win.
I would also question the much better part. Just the game before they beat Charlotte 14-3. And that's not the Charlotte Panthers of old. Not exactly impressive.
This is why it's hard to get excited about this team. It's not that the record is horrible. It's not. It's that beating a .500 team is something to get excited about.

Heck...Arky only lost to LSU by 7 points. 24-17
We play Arky right after the Vols.

Please no more reverses. How bout Dooley just plays it straight just like the last few weeks. Get back at them by winning not being cute.

Already building a narrative for a poor performance. Even the BO cheerleaders can see that this is not a well coached team and are preparing for a poor showing win or lose.
No way the Rocky Top dumpster fire from last year should be a concern after only one year of a new coach. How could that be? Dumpster fire to "signature" win over Kentucky in one year.

do you know 10rc is tied wit us and if Doly can use his tomfrikery we could lose close won and Oder should get another long time get his players do good?

UTs offense is total trash.
They will throw for some yards on us but I don't expect this game to be close.
Mizzou wins 38-17
That was hard to read

Jesus, can no one in Missouri form a coherent sentence? Those first few posts in this thread are mind numbing....

"Many time people forgets that we have new OC that ALL the Sec laugh at us saying he won’t be good. We will see he come in and do good job with players and it will be great for Odoms and for the entire stage of Missouri. I know this because I’ve been a fan for this and that is what we do."
fat-missouri-fan.gif
anigif_enhanced-buzz-1567-1386285291-26.gif

I never thought I would see the day that a fanbase would compete with the Alabubbas for lack of articulate intelligence but I must say, if those posts are in any way indicative of the general milieu of that board, it is hard not to award them the prize.

I love that they have no clue. It’s been a matter of convenience for them that we’ve been down since they joined the SEC, but they’re about to be educated. I hope Pruitt curb stomps them in the first half and then sends them back to their “respective” mouth-breathing, Ozark hollars. Jesus, my hate is growing stronger. Effing transplants..... (The giant stirs.)

I live in SE KS, the 'tards from Misery are just as bad in person out here too! They're all just a bunch of idiots who thinks the world revolves around them, yet no one really wants to go there!

VN Store

Back