What the hell is this?

Cade gonna be the next Deion sanders 2 sport base / foot ball guy and play centerfield for the Braves?

I think they're trying to say Cade is transferring to Alabama and the source of the information is an FCS college. ESPN figures to avoid Vols fans' rage by having Incarnate Word making the announcement. Least that's what my dog told me when he looked at the TV screen, started barking Rockytop, stopped suddenly, looked at me and growled the news. So I took his bowl of Kibbles-N-Bits and gave it to the cat. At which point he bared his teeth, snarled, "Don't blame the messenger!" So, I sicced him on the TV.

I think they're trying to say Cade is transferring to Alabama and the source of the information is an FCS college. ESPN figures to avoid Vols fans' rage by having Incarnate Word making the announcement. Least that's what my dog told me when he looked at the TV screen, started barking Rockytop, stopped suddenly, looked at me and growled the news. So I took his bowl of Kibbles-N-Bits and gave it to the cat. At which point he bared his teeth, snarled, "Don't blame the messenger!" So, I sicced him on the TV.
But wasn't he pissed at the cat?

But wasn't he pissed at the cat?

Naw. My dog's name is Darth Vader, the cat is Padmé. Now, don't ask me how a Georgia mutt and Kentucky wildcat, met, romanticized, and got married. Nor ask me how they became my pets. OK, I admit it, the bribe was just too big to turn down. It helped too that both are Vols fans.

Reactions: volinvegas
Naw. My dog's name is Darth Vader, the cat is Padmé. Now, don't ask me how a Georgia mutt and Kentucky wildcat, met, romanticized, and got married. Nor ask me how they became my pets. OK, I admit it, the bribe was just too big to turn down. It helped too that both are Vols fans.
Your freaking hilarious man!!! You got a great wit about ya. I almost wanna ask where you do your stand up comedy at so I can buy tickets, seriously! Btw, my pitifully was born and raised in Las Vegas, and yes he's also a VFL!!

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
Your freaking hilarious man!!! You got a great wit about ya. I almost wanna ask where you do your stand up comedy at so I can buy tickets, seriously! Btw, my pitifully was born and raised in Las Vegas, and yes he's also a VFL!!

HAHAHA, really, Volnation is sort of a playground for me. That and I probably have too much time on hand despite keeping busy with everything from gardening to pyrography, and learning basic animation to cooking. VN is probably one of the very few places I can be my persimmon-cactus fruit flavored pecan nut sprinkled ice cream self. I do miss exasperating my instructors, though.

VN Store

Back