What the hell is the Governor of Kentucky doing?

I was wrong. You are stupid.
Shalom

The leftists amongst us are becoming angrier and more unhinged, as the collusion hoax has collapsed and their impeachment gamble is about to do some serious damage to the party and their hopes for 2020. Be prepared!

Also, BB is not a counselor. Unless you’re trying to refi a mortgage or get a loan for a new whip.

Reactions: davethevol
The leftists amongst us are becoming angrier and more unhinged, as the collusion hoax has collapsed and their impeachment gamble is about to do some serious damage to the party and their hopes for 2020. Be prepared!

Also, BB is not a counselor. Unless you’re trying to refi a mortgage or get a loan for a new whip.

It’s sad that “ask not...” has turned into ......people like him.

Reactions: volfanjustin
I have a problem with Trump because he is an obnoxious, self-dealing liar... who is also very weak in the face of authoritarian rule.

...and I love this "I used to be a Democrat" gambit of yours. You think it adds credibility to your criticism of Democrats and defense of Trump - but in reality, it's very transparent and just makes you look like a bull $hitter.

Yet you loved Obama when the only difference between Trump and him is one tweets.

Donald Trump is much more open with how obnoxious, egocentric and narcissistic he is. Trump's immaturity and insecurity are also more apparent, as is his mean-spiritedness. Your attempts to say that "this is how it's always been" are just a transparent effort to normalize Trump's behavior. Donald Trump has shown a complete disrespect for societal norms and values concerning basic human decency.
We get it, you hate him. Just come out and say it.

I've noticed a little more un in the unhinged. I'm sitting back watching and reading, it's kinda funny.

VN Store

Back