What teams in 2023 do you think could quickly rise up like Tennessee did in 2022?

Nebraska will start their climb back from football purgatory as soon as they hire Prime Time Sanders to be their head coach.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Well, A&M if they find a QB.. Florida should be better but i'm not sure how much. If Saban is still at Bama i'd expect them to be really good too. He'll either get it together or call it done soon. He won't linger for a paycheck, his ego is too big for that. He doesn't need it at this point..

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Everyone that knows me on here, knows my disdain for UNC, but this isn’t a biased opinion. They aren’t very good . They gave up 40 points in 1 quarter to App State. They got worked by Notre Dame when ND was losing to Marshall and Stanford in South Bend. Their record is a result of a very weak schedule . They have zero top 25 wins. They may catch an L this weekend at Wake.
Told y’all

What teams do you think in 2023 could rise up out of nowhere like Tennessee did in 2022? Here are 5 teams i think could be the Tennessee of 2023(not necessarily in this order).

Illinois
Kansas
FSU
Duke
Syracuse
Basically anybody that runs the Art Briles offense like Heupel does which includes Syracuse, UCF, Ole Miss, Arkansas and Oklahoma.

In the SEC, I think LSU could have a meteoric rise. They kind of already have this year but they definitely look like they are in good shape for next year.

Outside of the SEC, one that might be a shock could possible be Oklahoma. When they have figured things out, at times, this year, they have done well. They have been dreadful at other times. They are recruiting very well right now and Big12 isn't that strong once you get past TCU, Kansas State, and Texas.

VN Store

Back