What Teams Are Over Ranked?

vegasvolfan

Marketing Professional With 25 Years of Experience
I am going with:
Cincinnati
Oregon
SDSU

And the entire ACC and PAC 10 that is ranked in the top 25.

UT. Every fall for the past 10 years I read on Volnation how they will be 9-3, or 10-2, or in the playoffs. Or how Alabama is just one bone headed play better than us. Or for 3 quarters we showed that we were better than x,y and z.
And of course if it wasn’t for the refs or the flops, we would be undefeated every year.

Last edited:
UT. Every fall for the past 10 years I read on Volnation how they will be 9-3, or 10-2, or in the playoffs. Or how Alabama is just one bone headed play better than us. Or for 3 quarters we showed that we were better than x,y and z.
And of course if it wasn’t for the refs or the flops, we would be undefeated every year.
How does that make us overranked?

And I think you’re taking a lot of irrational comments to stereotype a whole fan base. Most of us were surprised to win as many as we have

Oklahoma State for sure. I have watched these guys a lot and not impressed.

Is Arkansas overranked? They’re 2.5 point underdogs to 7-5 Penn St

And then UK is favored by 2.5 over #15 10-3 Iowa. Lol

Baylor making #5 Oklahoma State look like Vandy.
It's funny how the national media narrative hasn't changed though. When the BIG XII was wide open offense and balls to the wall scoring it was all about the BIG XII doesn't play defense. Now that BIG XII coaches are in the SEC and are flipping the script you never hear about the SEC's lack of defense. I wonder how this works? Even Saban saw the tidal wave coming and modernized his offense.

Reactions: MAD
It's funny how the national media narrative hasn't changed though. When the BIG XII was wide open offense and balls to the wall scoring it was all about the BIG XII doesn't play defense. Now that BIG XII coaches are in the SEC and are flipping the script you never hear about the SEC's lack of defense. I wonder how this works? Even Saban saw the tidal wave coming and modernized his offense.
The big 12 is still subpar though. Look at the NFL talent from the two conferences. It’s not even a comparison and that’s before Oklahoma and Texas the best two programs Move to the SEC

Pretty much anyone in the Big 10. I think we would beat all the teams in the west, and most in their east not Michigan or OSU.

Now watch Purdue make me eat my words.

Reactions: midnight orange
They are all overrated. Just whenever you think teams separate themselves, they fall on their face. This season has had a lot of parity, which I think is actually good for the sport.

VN Store

Back