What team do you like to watch besides the Lady Vols

For how Geno treated Pat, I wouldn’t pee on him if he was on fire. He’s not a good person and the apologists for him are numerous. He was terrible to the best coach to ever coach in the women’s game and most thought it was funny and excused it.

Pretty much sums it up. He does have a handful of worshipers here but most will never forgive him for his treatment of Pat nor his fans who enabled him to repeatedly act out.

I could have gone incognito, but I immediately identified myself for who I am. You have no clue who I am as a person and I'm certainly not who you think I am. I have already explained why I joined this forum. Are you really that insecure that you are afraid that a new member would screw up this forum? I would really like to know, does everyone think like this guy? I'm just a 72 year old guy who retired LY on my cardiologists advice. Just looking for something else to do, but I wasn't prepared for this. Is this really the kind of people you are? I would really like more than your response, cause it doesn't shine a very good light on you.

I hope you don't let 1 or 2 people stop you from posting. Put the haters on ignore and continue to enjoy Volnation.

South Carolina - Staley doesn’t give me great X’s and O’s Coach but she is a true leader and that’s why she attracts the players she does and why they buy into her system
UConn - great coach and players
UGA - I like Joni Taylor and imma DSGB
Stanford - they’re just always the darlings at the ball IMO just always good

Reactions: 1reVOLver
What team do you like to watch besides the Lady Vols?

It's coach driven. If I respect–not necessarily like-the coach, I enjoy watching their teams.

Some of the ones that hold my interest include—
NC State
UNC
USF
UGA
DePaul
UConn
ND- until Muffet retired
Baylor▶️▶️ LSU
Oregon
Stanford
Texas

If you have access to the B1G network, the conference is full of great talent and teams right now. I enjoy watching Maryland, Indiana, Michigan and Iowa from that conference.

In the SEC, I watch a bunch of different teams, but mostly the top 5-6 most years. The ACC has 2-3 teams I will watch, notably NCSU and Louisville. I will watch ND when they are televised and playing a good opponent and I have watched UCONN play when they have a televised OOC game versus a ranked opponent.

after that, the PAC12 has a bunch of teams I will watch like Stanford, Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA and recently Arizona. Washington had some teams worth watching until just recently also.

There is a ton of good WBB to watch these days, the talent is dispersed among more teams than it used to be, and the pool of talent is way deeper than it ever was. WBB has improved tremendously the past 10-15 years. The product is excellent.

I watch a lot of other SEC games, because the competition is mostly good and I like to see the LV's rivals. Notre Dame. I like Stanford but most of the PAC-12 games are on way too late with minimal TV availability here. And I'll definitely want to see how LSU and Duke fare this year under their new coaches.

Reactions: LVsinceJV

VN Store

Back