What school would you play for and why?

If I lived West of the Mississippi---USC Trojans
North of Mason Dixon Line---ND Irish
South of Mason Dixon Line---Tide

Does not ... compute

error-error-error-cfd-does-not-compute-ok-ok-36260547.png

Assuming no tennessee is hard but... Bama if i want a sure fire championship, Ohio state if i want to go to the nfl, lsu/uga if i want to be in the sec but don’t want to go to bama, Stanford/UCLA/usc for education, Texas/FSU for the women/atmosphere, and Clemson bc right now they’re a great program to be at for many reasons.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
1. Texas - Austin is a great city with lots to do outside of the school, lots of young people, and warm/hot weather. Great degree value, and big time football atmosphere when they are playing well. Cons: Hearing that the homeless problem is starting to be a real issue around the city. Really hot summers.

2. Stanford - Probably the most prestigious degree from a P5 school (sorry Duke, Vandy, and Northwestern), fantastic year round weather, gorgeous campus. Cons: Apathetic fan base, low attendance, and how does a college student afford going anywhere off campus in Palo Alto/Menlo Park?

3. Washington - I love the idea of living in the Pacific Northwest, and have enjoyed my visits there. Solid program with borderline CFP potential. Great degree value. Beautiful campus and stadium setting. Cons: Not sure how much all the rain would bother me. Have heard Seattle is not the friendliest of towns. Seems like if Chris Petersen leaves they might slip back into irrelevance.

Respect my decision!

Reactions: LittleVol
If I had to pick a school other than Tennessee, I’d have to go with Bama, LSU, SoCal or UCLA. The California schools because of the babes out there.

I would be the best kicker and follow in the footsteps of all FSU great kickers. I would’ve dined on crab legs with my boi Jamieis Winston and gone golfing with Neon Deon. And playing a long NFL career until my demise waking up naked next to a ravine wearing Miranda Lambert’s g-string. If not then my fallback would be NFL waterboy; they make decent $$$

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Boston College.
Great city to live in, and grow as a person.
I would get the chance to shine at my position too.

Can I change mine? I would want to take a quantum leap and play for the Texas State Fightin Armadillos. I would still be a kicker and would bang the incumbent kicker and take her starting role out of spite. - Kathy Ireland was hot!
(or just go to Bama. Play sh*ty for a year or two and get a ring or two and then JUCO then UT due to the loophole of this).

Recruited by everyone? Simple......I’d go to Florida State. Add to the “Sod cemetery” with UF turf!

FD0B3B67-091A-4CE1-9C34-C258D7DBF77F.png

VN Store

Back