What Other Message Boards are Saying-SC Edition

From their prediction thread on saturday morning. Most people were predicting 24-30 points=, btw

sm2390
If tennessee scores as many points as y'all are saying then muschamp should be fired week 1. This defense has everything it needs to dominate. Giving up 24 plus to tennessee would be an utter failure in defensive coaching.

Prediction oopsie:

Rcs10

SC 31 UTjr 17. UT is completely unprepared for Bobo's offense and we jump out and get 2 quick scores to start the game. We load the box to stop the run like vs UGA and their young WR vs our improved Safeties is the difference for the good guys as they can't pick on JT Ibe this year. We don't help them out with special team breakdowns, UT gets behind and has to throw the ball to get back in the game. Robinson takes the next step in taking over the DJ Swearninger Mantle and has a huge defensive play to flip the game our way early or to seal the game for us late.

Nope, it was not. It was 4th & 1. That's what is officially listed.
Tennessee vs. South Carolina - Play-By-Play - September 26, 2020 - ESPN

Wouldn't change it that much, though. I'd still go for on 4th and 2 there. Anything 2 yards of less is pretty high conversion rate and you probably miss the field goal at least 25% of the time. I'm almost always going it in that spot, unless the FG is a game-winner.

Absolutely. Run Chandler, run Couch. Miss the fullback.

Since none of you other slackers would do it, I went to cocky talk and copied some lulz. Now I must shower to wash the stank off.

Enjoy your schadenfreude:

The next generation of chickens are in jeopardy.
View attachment 309615View attachment 309615

funny story. half my family are USC fans, half Tennessee. i grew up in the 90s and always had a better relationship with my father (tennessee fan) so it’s only natural i picked the good guys.

but my moms side of the family and a few on my dads side care less and less about the gamecocks every year. they used to all be season ticket holders. none are anymore

Once again you provide nothing but a NegaVol neverJG mindset.
No. Reality is reality. It is laughable to say JG led the go ahead drive vs IU... when he's the very reason the game wasn't a blow out. Callaway's punt return was the go ahead score.

Next you'll tell us that missing wide open receivers as a RS Sr are "where he should be".

Reactions: memtownvol
No. Reality is reality. It is laughable to say JG led the go ahead drive vs IU... when he's the very reason the game wasn't a blow out. Callaway's punt return was the go ahead score.

Next you'll tell us that missing wide open receivers as a RS Sr are "where he should be".
Lol, you're down to just being able to cry about 6 or 7 throws he missed last game. I don't hear that stupid take of yours that he didn't think fast enough last night. What a crock, the neverJGers have never been right!

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Lol if you take the Steve Spurrier years out of the equation when has USC football ever been considered something?
Why would you take those years out? You NegaVols just can't handle anything positive regardless of which side of the argument it happened on.

VN Store

Back