What Other Message Boards are Saying-MSST Edition

There will be more than 60k there. Noon game or not, fans will still show up and so will we. This is a winnable game and I think we’ll finally get another W this week as long as we play smart football.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
Am not a troll but for all the past performance from the vols. Mulken did have a superior team. As did he in the Florida game. 98 was a long time ago. What have they done lately? Nothing but lose and lose.

Give it up. No one's buying the shtick. You're a cowbell ringing, perpetually losing, inbred MSU fan.

Yes, UT has been playing like MSU for the past few years. It's true. It's been hell. But the difference is we'll eventually get out of the hole. You'll always be....MSU.

You're like KY, only with fewer teeth.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Tenn wont ever attain the 90's again. Its been 20 yrs. Nuff said. Like ive said before i graduated from USM not MSU. Same letters different acronyms

I am from this great state and i can honestly say. While not an MSU fan MSU has actually beaten many top 10 teams and has been ranked #1 for a while not too long ago. They havent folded to anyone such as GA ST and vandy for 3 years in a row. While the internet is realatively new here. Mississippians have managed to not lose to FLORIDA AND ALABAMA for what 15 yrs in a row. Tenn is a joke of a program now and from here in miss i can can see that! I am from Tenn originally and grew up a fan. Now i just sit back and listen to tenn fans rationalize and give any excuse to why they are dead last in almost all catagories in football. At least MSU knows what its like to be #1 in the polls in this century.
Lmao!! You sound about as ignorant Stingray

I am from this great state and i can honestly say. While not an MSU fan MSU has actually beaten many top 10 teams and has been ranked #1 for a while not too long ago. They havent folded to anyone such as GA ST and vandy for 3 years in a row. While the internet is realatively new here. Mississippians have managed to not lose to FLORIDA AND ALABAMA for what 15 yrs in a row. Tenn is a joke of a program now and from here in miss i can can see that! I am from Tenn originally and grew up a fan. Now i just sit back and listen to tenn fans rationalize and give any excuse to why they are dead last in almost all catagories in football. At least MSU knows what its like to be #1 in the polls in this century.

MSU has lost to Bama for one less year in a row than Tennessee has and has beaten Florida precisely once since 2004. They ARE essentially current day Tennessee except it's permanent for them.

Granny was from Limestone Tn. At least that's what was said in at least one episode.

yes for 8 season it was assumed that they were from the Ozarks because that was mentioned when he struck oil. and in one of the first episodes they say lets go back to the Ozarks and see how this got started. In the 9th and last season when granny met up with Robert E Gerry Crockett it was stated she was from Limestone Tennessee home of Daniel Boone.
So it was a mixed bag but Henning who produced it and Green Acres and others in that time Petticoat Jct...was from the Ozarks in Missouri So that may be the mix up.

Reactions: vols40
Not an MSU FAN!!! trying to get vols fans to realize tenn hasnt been better over the past decade. Until the vols win over top teams and GAST. Not fluke wins then blow it against vandy. Try getting to a bowl game.

So you're here trying to make us realize we haven't been good the last 10 years?
Dang....I don't think anyone here knew that until you pointed it out.
Dang...who would've thought....

Reactions: OrangeAllDay
yes for 8 season it was assumed that they were from the Ozarks because that was mentioned when he struck oil. and in one of the first episodes they say lets go back to the Ozarks and see how this got started. In the 9th and last season when granny met up with Robert E Gerry Crockett it was stated she was from Limestone Tennessee home of Daniel Boone.
So it was a mixed bag but Henning who produced it and Green Acres and others in that time Petticoat Jct...was from the Ozarks in Missouri So that may be the mix up.
Born in Limestone but spent most of her life in the Ozarks. Season 3 Episode 8.

Mr. and Mrs. Hippie,

8f86d40aed2e5f96e8c02f69a25330d8.jpg

Tenn wont ever attain the 90's again. Its been 20 yrs. Nuff said. Like ive said before i graduated from USM not MSU. Same letters different acronyms

Your beloved MSU Bulldogs will never attain in their history what Tennessee has done multiple times.

Your team is crap. Always has been, always will be.

Reactions: Volank

VN Store

Back