What Other Message Boards are Saying-MSST Edition

I am from this great state and i can honestly say. While not an MSU fan MSU has actually beaten many top 10 teams and has been ranked #1 for a while not too long ago. They havent folded to anyone such as GA ST and vandy for 3 years in a row. While the internet is realatively new here. Mississippians have managed to not lose to FLORIDA AND ALABAMA for what 15 yrs in a row. Tenn is a joke of a program now and from here in miss i can can see that! I am from Tenn originally and grew up a fan. Now i just sit back and listen to tenn fans rationalize and give any excuse to why they are dead last in almost all catagories in football. At least MSU knows what its like to be #1 in the polls in this century.

Screw you bull wuss fan

I will say that was a very solid troll effort, so a tip-o-the-tam to our otherwise illiterate friend from MS.

Lot of people lost businesses and homes too. Not everyone bought scratch offs and...never mind.

If someone.......anyone, from another state, and whom isn’t a fan of Tennessee, wants to come here and talk smack.......

He should expect to receive smack......my smack sent.

Reactions: joevol33
I am from this great state and i can honestly say. While not an MSU fan MSU has actually beaten many top 10 teams and has been ranked #1 for a while not too long ago. They havent folded to anyone such as GA ST and vandy for 3 years in a row. While the internet is realatively new here. Mississippians have managed to not lose to FLORIDA AND ALABAMA for what 15 yrs in a row. Tenn is a joke of a program now and from here in miss i can can see that! I am from Tenn originally and grew up a fan. Now i just sit back and listen to tenn fans rationalize and give any excuse to why they are dead last in almost all catagories in football. At least MSU knows what its like to be #1 in the polls in this century.

I understand your upset about the internet comment but it's a joke.

Here is a better joke.

Miss State has competed for 123 years and never won a national championship. Let that sink in your Mississippi mud.

So this Gay guy from miss state is a apparently a hot head. Anybody else worried that he finds mr. Jennings ASAP and they both get ejected?

Let's be clear, I am not worried the Mr. Jennings can't take care of himself, I just worry about the laundry that will follow.

Nothing like an ignorant Mississippi fan on a Tennessee football forum. He must be bored. I guess his sheep died....

Good for you...now GTFO

Oh F off. Really Mississippi State hasn’t won a conference title since 1941. The last conference championship MSU was in 1998 they got their ass kicked by us on our way to a national title. Tennessee may be down, Hell we may be irrelevant but Mississippi State has never been worth a damn. In the past seventy years MSU has won 10 games only twice.

As long as we don't go in with the mentality that this will be an easier game than UGA I think we wipe the floor with them. Not because we are suddenly a decent team , because we aren't , but because I think we finally put together a semi complete game this weekend and come out swinging . No rational explanation. I just feel like we're teetering on getting our act together.

Grew up a fan?? Doubt it good troll job but I really think you posted in the wrong thread. MSU has never folded to a inferior opponent??? I can name more than 5. Good luck Saturday.
Go Vols!!

Mississippi isn't a 'great state'. It's a craphole. You're glorious Bulldogs are a craphole program. We're gonna beat you like red headed stepchildren on Saturday, and you'll move on to the next team on your schedule, to join their message boards and claim to be a former fan.

No one's buying it, Abner.

Not an MSU FAN!!! trying to get vols fans to realize tenn hasnt been better over the past decade. Until the vols win over top teams and GAST. Not fluke wins then blow it against vandy. Try getting to a bowl game.

Grew up a fan?? Doubt it good troll job but I really think you posted in the wrong thread. MSU has never folded to a inferior opponent??? I can name more than 5. Good luck Saturday.
Go Vols!!
Am not a troll but for all the past performance from the vols. Mulken did have a superior team. As did he in the Florida game. 98 was a long time ago. What have they done lately? Nothing but lose and lose.

I agree! I graduated from USM! There was a reason the Clampets were from Tenn. Not from miss. Tenn is on a crash course to the bottom with CJP. Its the new norm
Clampetts were from Westt Virginnie as Granny used to say.

So Patton has been thoroughly exposed and roasted. Back to the topic at hand.

Does m.s. Willie Gay have a target on his back with SEC officials? If so, is Tennessee aware and going to play accordingly. I.E. not get sucked into his mess?

Over under on game ejections? I will put the number at 2 players with it being split down the middle.

Thoughts?

Am not a troll but for all the past performance from the vols. Mulken did have a superior team. As did he in the Florida game. 98 was a long time ago. What have they done lately? Nothing but lose and lose.
Who's Mulken? You don't even make any sense, 98 was a long time ago yeah but not as long as NEVER as is the case with MSU. MSU sucks have always sucked and will continue to suck for as long as they want to continue playing football in Starkville, MS. Congrats they were number 1 one time for what a week? Historically they're horrible, then mediocre at best the rest of the years. I'll always remember 98 regardless of how long ago it was but most importantly who did we beat in the sec championship game that year oh yeah that's right MSU.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back