What Other Message Boards Are Saying (Kentucky Edition)

One of the great things about the win was Kentucky fans, and pretty much everyone else in the country, just completely trash talks our defense. Holding them to 6 points was great.
The three arguments KY fans kept saying, Levis will throw all over our secondary, we won’t be able to stop CRod, and we haven’t faced a defense like them. Hahahahaha

Their fans are classic. They aren't as bad as they think. They're a 2nd tier SEC team. UT isn't. UT has joined the 1st tier. The match ups in this game both style and player were terrible for them. They'll be 7-3 after the next two weeks if they keep their heads and Rodriguez is healthy. They'll lose to UGA then their season will turn on Louisville. I hope they go 8-4 and win their bowl.
UT has joined the top tier…and we are doing this with only what, 1.5 years of Huepel’s recruiting? We are only going up from here.

I just told my kids who are all UT graduates, “ I am glad you all are getting to experience a little taste of what life was like in the 80s and 90s.”

UT has joined the top tier…and we are doing this with only what, 1.5 years of Huepel’s recruiting? We are only going up from here.

I just told my kids who are all UT graduates, “ I am glad you all are getting to experience a little taste of what life was like in the 80s and 90s.”
Pay Heupel and give Golesh HC money.

I'm curious how organizations like Spyre will play into coaching pay. It would only make sense for them to pitch in with side deals to keep coaches happy. I won't be surprised if very shortly college coaches and assistants at top tier programs make more than their NFL counterparts.

The stupid Mildcats fans on 630 WLAP are lying saying Kentucky has out recruited Tennessee for the last 4 years.:rolleyes: They're upset saying they can't figure out how Tennessee has jumped ahead of Kentucky so quickly.:D

Reactions: igotworms

But very few of huepels recruis are contributing right now
When they do, I'm feeling it's about to ramp up a little more

Pay Heupel and give Golesh HC money.

I'm curious how organizations like Spyre will play into coaching pay. It would only make sense for them to pitch in with side deals to keep coaches happy. I won't be surprised if very shortly college coaches and assistants at top tier programs make more than their NFL counterparts.

Is it really so much Golesh than it is Heupel?

But very few of huepels recruis are contributing right now
When they do, I'm feeling it's about to ramp up a little more
IMO, the key to Heupel is less the player than the development and culture. I've always believed that a coach who could develop players well could overcome some of the 5* deficits. Heupel and his staff so far have outstripped anything I imagined a coach could do and especially in this time span.

Good coaching decision continuing
AP or Hubbs mentioned Turnage being a "gamer". That seems like Hooker. Some things you can't see in a player until the lights come on both good (Hooker) and bad (JG). He and Slaughter played very well at CB. Hopefully they've discovered something.

But... we have to remember that UK isn't elite at WR. I think they're more overrated than Levis.

VN Store

Back