What other message boards are saying : Baseball edition

CladInOrange

I did some scouring on the LSU message board tigerdroppings. Most of the chatter surrounding their board is about the coaching search. Here are a few tidbits and quotes I found interesting:

In a thread about the team boarding the plane to Knoxville
“Headed to pickup a Super regional win, and Tony Vitello?”

In a thread saying either way Tennessee loses

“If they beat us, we’re taking their coach.
If we win, they lose and we still take their coach.

Either way... they lose. They just lose less if they win

Cause we taking their coach”

“If Woodward wants Vitello, he would try to avoid rumors about him to LSU this week in order to keep that relationship intact and make the move a possibility. Does anyone else think it’s possible that lots of folks are getting fed bad info intentionally to get everyone off the Vitello scent?

There are just too many sources with too many different names emerging… seems fishy.”

In a thread about UT being the favorite

“Little Tony can't beat Paul in the post season. The best thing Tony can do is show Paul how well he plays a rusty trombone. LSU will be in Tennessee's head like a tumor.

I'm all over LSU on the bet.”

a thread making fun of Vitello

“That dude looks like Osama Bin Ladin”

“I think he was telling the LSU players they had "purty mouths". Damn hillbilly coach”

LSU seems pretty confident but...

WGWTFA!

So I have seen a bunch of posters talking about the LSU board, Tigerdroppings, and I 100% thought this was making fun of their board name and the actual name was something like Tigertidbits or Tigerinfo etc. But no, it really is Tigerdroppings. What a crappy name!

So I have seen a bunch of posters talking about the LSU board, Tigerdroppings, and I 100% thought this was making fun of their board name and the actual name was something like Tigertidbits or Tigerinfo etc. But no, it really is Tigerdroppings. What a crappy name!

LOL.

I spend a lot of time in Louisiana. They are a unique bunch.

LOL.

I spend a lot of time in Louisiana. They are a unique bunch.

Yes they are.

iu

I did some scouring on the LSU message board tigerdroppings. Most of the chatter surrounding their board is about the coaching search. Here are a few tidbits and quotes I found interesting:

In a thread about the team boarding the plane to Knoxville
“Headed to pickup a Super regional win, and Tony Vitello?”

In a thread saying either way Tennessee loses

“If they beat us, we’re taking their coach.
If we win, they lose and we still take their coach.

Either way... they lose. They just lose less if they win

Cause we taking their coach”

“If Woodward wants Vitello, he would try to avoid rumors about him to LSU this week in order to keep that relationship intact and make the move a possibility. Does anyone else think it’s possible that lots of folks are getting fed bad info intentionally to get everyone off the Vitello scent?

There are just too many sources with too many different names emerging… seems fishy.”

In a thread about UT being the favorite

“Little Tony can't beat Paul in the post season. The best thing Tony can do is show Paul how well he plays a rusty trombone. LSU will be in Tennessee's head like a tumor.

I'm all over LSU on the bet.”

a thread making fun of Vitello

“That dude looks like Osama Bin Ladin”

“I think he was telling the LSU players they had "purty mouths". Damn hillbilly coach”

LSU seems pretty confident but...

WGWTFA!
The only thing those idiots are leaving with is a big fat L

Really don't care if they think CTV looks like osama but I don't see it. He has a small beard and dark hair and that is about it... no resemblance at all.

I actually really enjoy the time I spend in LA.

Good people. Good food. Good times. Unique culture.
After UT, I received a degree from Tulane. New Orleans is a very different place, some of those differences are good, others not as much. Totally different frame of mind for many things. Food is good, music good, architecture good. Mardi Gras is wild- rode in a crewe on the night of Lundi Gras- has to be the craziest thing I've ever participated in.

I spend most my time in Lafayette. The crossroads of LA.

We lived in Lafayette for three years. Loved the people. Loved the food. Just too far from home. A job opportunity on the SC coast came my way. So now we live at the beach and are only six hours from family - best of both worlds. But I do miss Izzo’s, Meche’s and Zea.

VN Store

Back