What one game are you most interested in tonight?

She is hot, no doubt. I have to agree with Volmanbill though, she is especially hot tonight!

She is hot, no doubt. I have to agree with Volmanbill though, she is especially hot tonight!

i usually don't care too much for her for some reason,but tonight...OMG

Attachments

• ea1.jpg
    ea1.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 1
Once Harbaugh gets a roster with actual PAC 10 level talent, playing Stanford is going to be no fun.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Once Harbaugh gets a roster with actual PAC 10 level talent, playing Stanford is going to be no fun.

Michigan's going to regret not hiring him this offseason. He's my top choice to come here after Fulmer is done.

Ten minutes ago that announcer with Tony Franklin was saying Oregon State had Stanford against the ropes.

Michigan's going to regret not hiring him this offseason.
I've been an unabashed shill for Harbaugh since Stanford hired him. However, Michigan will not regret hiring Rich Rod for one second. He'll win at least one National Championship for the Wolverines. He's really, really good.

However, Michigan will not regret hiring Rich Rod for one second. He'll win at least one National Championship for the Wolverines. He's really, really good.

I hate to say it, but you're probably right.

I've been an unabashed shill for Harbaugh since Stanford hired him. However, Michigan will not regret hiring Rich Rod for one second. He'll win at least one National Championship for the Wolverines. He's really, really good.

agreed.

if harbaugh can get in all those recruits that he has commitments from stanford is going to be scary. one wonders though if they will pay to keep him.

agreed.

if harbaugh can get in all those recruits that he has commitments from stanford is going to be scary. one wonders though if they will pay to keep him.
Gee, I thought you said Harbaugh was a womanizing drunk who had no chance of winning in the PAC 10?

he IS a womanizing drunk. and i said it would take him 4 years to have any chance of winning the pac-10 if he was the greatest coach on earth because his talent sucks and i stand by that statement. he aint' doing it this year or next. If you recall correctly i admitted last year that I underestimated him, but if you saw that crowd last night (among other issues) you can see he still has a big hill to climb.

Last edited:
he IS a womanizing drunk. and i said it would take him 4 years to have any chance of winning the pac-10 if he was the greatest coach on earth because his talent sucks and i stand by that statement. he aint' doing it this year or next. If you recall correctly i admitted last year that I underestimated him, but if you saw that crowd last night (among other issues) you can see he still has a big hill to climb.
I love how fans love to slander opposing coaches with not a thread of actual evidence. I guess realizing your recent dominance of Stanford, the only thing your program could ever really crow about, is over makes one desperate and petty.

There is plenty of evidence or at least as much as you have about pearl being a womanizing drunk. I know many a player from his USD days and they all tell the same story and let's not forget his DUI with reportably a under legal drinking age woman in the car who was not his wife. That's not to say i don't think he is a good coach or i am not prone to being desperate or petty.

There is plenty of evidence or at least as much as you have about pearl being a womanizing drunk.
I don't have to talk to former players. I have first hand evidence of Bruce's conduct. There's a big difference.

You are right. I do not have first hand knowledge and I probably should not be repeating second hand information.

Appppppppalachian State

Dexter Jackson reppin very nicely with a punt return TD for the bucks

Michigan fans cringed

There is plenty of evidence or at least as much as you have about pearl being a womanizing drunk. I know many a player from his USD days and they all tell the same story and let's not forget his DUI with reportably a under legal drinking age woman in the car who was not his wife. That's not to say i don't think he is a good coach or i am not prone to being desperate or petty.
Also, to clarify, I've never called Bruce Pearl a "womanizing drunk." I simply pointed out that those slandering Billy Gillispie might want to be careful about the interaction of glass houses and stones.

VN Store

Back