What one game are you most interested in tonight?

Vol Mania 21

I'm going to have to go w/ S. Carolina vs. NC State, but i'm sure i'll flip between that and the Vandy game.

OSU vs Furd, but I can't say any of these game would be games i'd watch if it wasn't opening day.

Definitely SCar and NC State. I figure it'll atleast give us a chance to see how SC looks this year.

A little off topic but I'm pissed that, predictably, ABC in Ohio is showing Cal-Mich St instead of the Bama-Clemson game. I hate being force fed Big Ten teams when I could be watching better games. Now I gotta decide if its worth going to a crowded bar and spending money I don't have.

NC St. @ South Carolina. I thought NC State might have a chance at pulling off the upset if they could shorten the game with their trio of running backs....but, now that Toney Baker and Jamelle Eugene are out, I can't see them winning on the road in Columbia.

The touchdown maker is out?

Damn, I too thought with Baker, NCSU would have a shot.

I'm going to toss Jacksonville St. @ Georgia Tech out there as well.

It'll be interesting to see the Tech offense under Paul Johnson, and it'll also be interesting to see what kind of impact Ryan Perriloux can have at Jax St.

I'm going to toss Jacksonville St. @ Georgia Tech out there as well.

It'll be interesting to see the Tech offense under Paul Johnson, and it'll also be interesting to see what kind of impact Ryan Perriloux can have at Jax St.

My friend is going to the game.

I have several friends that will be at the GT vs Jax St game. I hope my apartment internet offers espn 360. I would very much like to watch this game.
I will be watching both games on TV though, mostly the SC NC St game over the OSU Stanford game.

As I live outside of Washington, D.C. in Maryland, I'll check in with the Redskins while they play their regulars then switch to the Gamecock - Wolfpack game which will be quite interesting! It will be our first comparison to the Vol's result after pummeling the Bruins. :flush: :number1:

So. Carolina for sure. They are SEC and foe down the road, never to early to scout.

Hell, I'll watch Vandy play Ole Miss before OSU vs Michigan if on at same time.

GO VOLS

Definitely SCar and NC State. I figure it'll atleast give us a chance to see how SC looks this year.

A little off topic but I'm pissed that, predictably, ABC in Ohio is showing Cal-Mich St instead of the Bama-Clemson game. I hate being force fed Big Ten teams when I could be watching better games. Now I gotta decide if its worth going to a crowded bar and spending money I don't have.

You could buy one Saturday's worth of Gameplan for less than you'd spend at the bar. (Or at least less than I'd spend, anyway. A lot less.)

does anyone know if any games will be streaming online? Like the vandy v miami ohio...I don't have espnU

VN Store

Back