What NFL team is Dan Mullen leaving FL for?

Well, I didn't read the whole thread to see if people eventually got a sliver of truth in here.....but....

Jacob Copeland has COVID. And he was upset because (A) who wants COVID and (B) Pitts, Grimes and Toney have opted out of the Cotton Bowl, so Copeland was probably going to get the ball a ton.

Doubt he leaves. Who is the last successful college coach who did anything in the pros? What’s his name at the Seahawks is the only one I can think of.

Regardless of how good a coach is, he still has to have good players, spurrier stated he didnt have enough say in who the players were in nfl

Reactions: SpookyAction
Bombing with those Redskins teams wasn't so bad. He had little true NFL talent on either of those two teams.
I bet he would've been ok with a better team.
Spurrier was very successful with the professional Tampa Bay Bandits of the USFL. It's about being in the right place at the right time with the right personal.

Copeland upset he’s out of the game bc he tested positive for Covid. Get well soon young man.

if Mullins jumps to the NFL, UF can steal CJP from UTK before Alabama anoints him as Coach Nick Satan's replacement-in- waiting. Oh the suspense.

Reactions: Border Vol
I didn't understand why you lol'd at this thread until I saw this stat:

Keep in mind his 1 win this year was against a team with a walk on dwarf playing qb ....THE MAILMAN!!! Lol. guaranteed they would have lost if JT Daniel was cleared to play

Mullen is a cheat. He got out bid by Auburn for Cam Newton, that was on tape, now his latest scandal at Florida.

Well, I didn't read the whole thread to see if people eventually got a sliver of truth in here.....but....

Jacob Copeland has COVID. And he was upset because (A) who wants COVID and (B) Pitts, Grimes and Toney have opted out of the Cotton Bowl, so Copeland was probably going to get the ball a ton.
Great game by your Gators.

VN Store

Back