What NFL team is Dan Mullen leaving FL for?

I mean....they did hire Muschamp and McElwain. It's not like they're hitting homers every time they swing. Problem is, they're still hitting doubles while we keep totally whiffing. Butch was a foul ball.

No Butch, was a sacrifice pop up
Pruitt was called out on strikes and didn’t even touch the ball

Sure , that makes sense! Get put on NCAA Probation, living now under NCAA scrutiny, and hire a coach who illegally recruited and paid players and got Mississippi placed on MAJOR NCAA PROBATION. Why not?

Que the "Every Coach Cheats" crowd,,,,,,,,,,,,
Didn't think blue font was needed but evidently i was wrong🙄

Per "Saturday Down South": Will Muschamp is guaranteed a $13 million buyout from South Carolina, whether he accepts another job in the meantime or not. That is a sweeter deal than Tennessee has ever paid to a fired football coach... by far.
But not as sweet as we would pay if we fire Pruitt.

Now that the Eagles season is over,, sources tell me that they may be looking to East Tennessee for a replacement for Doug Peterson.

They may be speaking with Jeremy Pruitt in hopes to reunite and recreate the magic Jalen Hurts had at Alabama with the Vols head coach.

You need to add a tweet by Pruitt or the Eagles organization that has no connection to what you are saying and insist that it validates your claim. It is the way.

Reactions: VOLS255181
Doubt he leaves. Who is the last successful college coach who did anything in the pros? What’s his name at the Seahawks is the only one I can think of.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
Florida would most likely go after Chadwell...His offense would be horrifying to try and stop with all that Florida speed.

You think that would be obvious right?
But no....not to good ole simple UT fans...
Another East Tennessee Boy let loose to go coach onto prominence elsewhere.

Reactions: VOLnMiami
I hate the Gators as much as any TN fan can but Megan Mullen seems like a sweet lady and a mother figure to the players. I’ve watched several videos of her hugging and kissing players on the cheek and it seems genuine and caring. She doesn’t stand by the bus door to stop every player. She’s standing off to the side and some of the players go to her but most walk by.

I’m going to be honest. I’d stop to get my hug and kiss. 😜😜😜
That thirsty cougar would be in jail if she was a man.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back