What NFL team is Dan Mullen leaving FL for?

View attachment 334468HFC Dan Mullen is leaving town I bet. After the heat he’s in with the NCAA. Possible Jags hire?

Maybe they served link sausage in the cafeteria instead of patties. 19 year old kids on Twitter are bizarre. And Copeland is a head case to begin with. Also , the Jags haven’t even fired Marrone and if they hired Mullen without interviewing a minority candidate, there would be consequences.

View attachment 334468HFC Dan Mullen is leaving town I bet. After the heat he’s in with the NCAA. Possible Jags hire?
Yesterday I posted the question on swain’s tweet. Some posters didn’t care for it. I can’t help it that current/former players are sometimes cryptic with their tweets. With that being said, they need to learn there’s a time and place for everything and Twitter ain’t always it.

I see this type of thing every time I get on volnation but it still amazes me the leaps people make in their mind after seeing a tweet. With any vague reference, or really any random string of words in a tweet some poster makes a ridiculous claim as to what it must mean. This isn't even water cooler talk, it is septic tank talk. Absurd.

Reactions: tennrich1
Will NFL players get to make out with Megan Mullen too?

I hate the Gators as much as any TN fan can but Megan Mullen seems like a sweet lady and a mother figure to the players. I’ve watched several videos of her hugging and kissing players on the cheek and it seems genuine and caring. She doesn’t stand by the bus door to stop every player. She’s standing off to the side and some of the players go to her but most walk by.

I’m going to be honest. I’d stop to get my hug and kiss. 😜😜😜

VN Store

Back