What needs to happen now.

JOEY'S ALL VOL !!!

Calling it like I see it
It has certainly been a good day for the BIG ORANGE NATION but before we start celebrating too heavy there are some things that we need to get done.
First we need to finish out this class strong using our remaining schollys on top notch talent.
Second we need to make it all the way to signing day with them, right now everybody is just committed not signed, we need them signed.
Third we need to make sure we get them enrolled, don't need anymore Gerald Williams situations.
Fourth we need to beef em up, speed em up and for crying out loud coach em up.
Then we can take all this talent to the field and start kickin some ass!!! and I mean really kickin some ass!!! Let's get BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL back to playing for championships, let,s get back to making opponents fear us, let's get back defending our home field for a change.
Well that's what I think needs to happen anyway!

i'm all for using the remaining scholarships and going after the best recruits left on the table that are interested in ut.

It has certainly been a good day for the BIG ORANGE NATION but before we start celebrating too heavy there are some things that we need to get done.
First we need to finish out this class strong using our remaining schollys on top notch talent.
Second we need to make it all the way to signing day with them, right now everybody is just committed not signed, we need them signed.
Third we need to make sure we get them enrolled, don't need anymore Gerald Williams situations.
Then we can take all this talent to the field and start kickin some ass!!! and I mean really kickin some ass!!! Let's get BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL back to playing for championships, let,s get back to making opponents fear us, let's get back defending our home field for a change.

I'm with you... especially relating to coaching up the talent and getting a freakin' bad bad attitude and nasty mean streak. We need to get people fearing the VOLS again.

I'm with you... especially relating to coaching up the talent and getting a freakin' bad bad attitude and nasty mean streak. We need to get people fearing the VOLS again.

Oh we will. :machgun:

This class is full of Hard Hitters and Speeders.

10-4, good buddy!:thumbsup:

What needs to happen now is they need to finish this class with at least one really big DT.

Alot of the other guys would be nice but DT was probably the difference this year in losing to PSU and possibly playing OSU. UT didn't control the bubble against any quality team except for Cal.

I know he's an OLB right now but I'd love to see Donald put on 20 lbs and be a great MLB.

is it true that Rico McCoy is a friend of Marvin Austin? If so he should be burning up his cell phone minutes everyday

is it true that Rico McCoy is a friend of Marvin Austin? If so he should be burning up his cell phone minutes everyday

Wow, didn't know that. I hope Donald's turned recruiter for us in that regard. Picking up Austin would be tremendous, our fifth 5* and third player rated as the best in the nation at their position.

I don't think UT has much of a chance anymore with Austin. Even though him and Rico are friends, it doesn't look like it's making a difference in his recruiting.

We also need to keep em out of the training room as well as the court room.

VN Store

Back