What Louisville boards are saying

Funny they complained about refs when their guys were throwing cheap pushes and stuff all night. Dude pushed grant in the back away from the ball when him and Kyle butted heads. Officiating had nothing to do with the outcome.

And yes.. good lord. Your coach literally just got fired for buying players and hiring hookers for recruits and he did it for years. But the ville gets the shaft haha

Funny they complained about refs when their guys were throwing cheap pushes and stuff all night. Dude pushed grant in the back away from the ball when him and Kyle butted heads. Officiating had nothing to do with the outcome.

And yes.. good lord. Your coach literally just got fired for buying players and hiring hookers for recruits and he did it for years. But the ville gets the shaft haha

They let UL get away with a good 6-7 over the backs before they finally called one, and then the color commentator complained it wasn’t a foul.

Louisville is not a bad team. They are going through a little rebuild after pitino was fired. They were picked 11th in acc. I think they will do better.

Louisville is not a bad team. They are going through a little rebuild after pitino was fired. They were picked 11th in acc. I think they will do better.
They still have some talent there and Mack is a solid coach. They ll have to defend the paint better and find something inside the arc to go to. They hit a lot of contested 3s in the first half and were still down.

Fewer flags and whistles the better. They're ruining the games. And they can buy me all the hookers they want .

Unfortunately, it’s going the opposite way and has been for a couple of years. Unintended consequences. They thought new freedom of movement rules would enable offenses. It has a bit, but it also has created more fouls with bigger, stronger players. Thus, it has created games with no flow and tons of foul shots.

VN Store

Back