What little brother is saying about Saturday's game.

HooahVol

Only UTC chat room I could find: Chattanooga Moc Nation Message Board - Chattanooga Mocs Football. Here are a few comments:

The way things are going in Knoxville, I think there's a zero chance they'll be looking ahead to Florida. They'll be looking to take out their frustrations on any opponent they can handle before they descend into the valley of no return.

Sadly, I agree. They will show no mercy to their younger brother.

So, for the most part I think they get it. Nothing personal, we just really need a win right now and I think a lot of frustration is going to get taken out on our beloved little bro.

Of course no fan base would be complete without a Pollyanna person:

Believe me, UTC has a real chance on Saturday. The Vols are a complete mess right now, and while they showed some improvement against BYU, if the Mocs come in and play without being intimidated and without making silly mistakes...well, you just might see an upset for the ages.

Bless his heart.

Finally, some good advice for all of us:

High of 92 with 60% Humidity in Knoxville Saturday. 20% chance of a shower.

Drink nothing but water this week to survive.

Only UTC chat room I could find: Chattanooga Moc Nation Message Board - Chattanooga Mocs Football. Here are a few comments:

So, for the most part I think they get it. Nothing personal, we just really need a win right now and I think a lot of frustration is going to get taken out on our beloved little bro.

Bless his heart.

With the silliness happening I wouldn’t say he’s crazy at all.

And if I’m the HC at UTC I’m throwing everything I can think of at Tennessee. All it takes is a little film to know we don’t handle adversity very well if at all. If I lose big so be it but if it’s close in the 4th Q I’d bet anything they’d win.

And if I’m the HC at UTC I’m throwing everything I can think of at Tennessee. All it takes is a little film to know we don’t handle adversity very well if at all. If I lose big so be it but if it’s close in the 4th Q I’d bet anything they’d win.
A roster is still a roster. Georgia State would beat UTC by 35.

Reactions: supersmo18
At this point, I have zero confidence in us to pull this out. We should win easily, but those words are the kiss of death this season

I hope their fans are correct and we take all of our frustration out on them and get back on track.

It happened Nov. 8, 1958 and I was there. ( Two weeds earlier on October 25, 1958 the Vols had lost to lowly Florida State. In 1958 FSU would have been comparable to UT Martin.) But November 8, 1958 was the day the unthinkable happened, THE VOLS WERE UPSET BY CHATTANOOGA 6-14! A full blown riot then followed. Us rowdy kids felt the burning of tear gas for the first time in our sheltered existance.

So, YES! The unthinkable has already happened. And it could happen again this coming Saturday!

Were any of you long time fans there with me on Nov. 8, 1958?

Last edited:

Bless his heart.

You call the guy a Pollyanna, but some of our fans think UTC might win. :rolleyes:

I’m not saying UTC is sum powerhouse but look around the nfl and they have a few players on the 53.I know Isaiah Mack made the titans as an Udfa,and theirs a few more out there.They got sum talent but hands down we should be better.Im with the masses and I’ll believe it when I see it though.Until UT proves otherwise they can’t afford to over look anyteam.

It happened Nov. 8, 1958 and I was there. ( Two weeds earlier on October 25, 1958 the Vols had lost to lowly Florida State. In 1958 FSU would have been comparable to UT Martin.) But November 8, 1958 was the day the unthinkable happened, THE VOLS WERE UPSET BY CHATTANOOGA 6-14! A full blown riot then followed. Us rowdy kids felt the burning of tear gas for the first time in our sheltered existance.

So, YES! The unthinkable has already happened. And it could happen again this coming Saturday!

Were any of you long time fans there with me on Nov. 8, 1958?

Was that the worst loss in UT history?...it has to rank above the 1st week's loss.

Bless his heart.

They lost me at drink only water.

Bless his heart.

I think he's right and if Tennessee comes out and plays like sh*t they could very well be beaten by the Chattanooga Mocs.

But are the players really going to take out their frustrations? You can't be very frustrated if you don't really care that much. And as an outsider looking in, it appeared, especially in the first game, that a lot of them didn't seem to care all that much.

The Vols will no doubt win this one, but I'm not sure it will be a "take out your frustrations" type of win.

Reactions: Chattdawg

Bless his heart.

ut chattanooga football - Google Search Yeah, Sure.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back