What is your level of interest (enthusiasm) for Florida game?

What is your level of interest in the Florida game?

• Extremely High as usual, hey it’s Florida.

Votes: 186 30.3%
  • Somewhat High

Votes: 85 13.9%
  • Just Average

Votes: 170 27.7%
  • Somewhat Low

Votes: 155 25.3%
  • No interest. Won’t even watch.

Votes: 17 2.8%

• Total voters
Right now, not counting down the hours to the game or anything, but still looking forward to it. Saturday morning though will be a different story and I’ll be pacing and checking the clock all day til kickoff. That’s just how my mind works lol

I just want to see some signs of progress and a glimmer of hope for the winnable games to come. Especially hoping for the QB position and offensive identity to take a step forward.

Reactions: A.J.
The reality is UF is likely to get even stronger in the next few seasons. With Miami and FSU absolutely tanking, Florida is wide open to dominate in state recruiting for the foreseeable future. And that is really how dominant teams stay dominant. UF already had a big recruiting advantage over UT, just based on the quality and numbers of in state players. The gulf is going widen.

We haven't won in Gainesville since 2003.

4 years before the I-phone debuted.

I know this will sound negative, but I prefer to think of it as just being honest with ourselves. UF now looks at UT like UT used to look at UK.

Reactions: A.J.
Well I like being a Tennessee fan, and I’m not a Debbie Downer… but I know UF beats us 8 out of ten times this year, so somewhat excited seems appropriate

Said it in another thread but I’ll say it again. We only get so many of these to watch in a lifetime. I enjoy every one and look forward to each in my own way. I love waking up and making breakfast on game day and listening to the pre game shows. I love the build up to a night game and then having friends and family over for good eats and libations for the game. Win or lose I’ll have my orange on all day. 12 days a year is all we get and if we are lucky a few more.
Agree 100%. Never let the outcome dictate your joy. I have a really good time on Saturdays regardless.

I just wish this was a noon game considering it’s not likely we’ll win. That way I have the rest of the day watching CFB to help wash away the pain of another loss.

Reactions: tennesseecoyote
Ready to rumble, this is what you live for. Any player and coach that isn't ready for saturday needs to quit! As a fan I am always ready to watch the VOLS!!!!! SHOCK EM ALL VOLS!!!!!GBO!!!!!!!

Reactions: gnm53108
We need to stay within reach, by that I mean14 or less points down heading into the 4th to keep people tuned in. Now, that said, I hope we are winning by that much.

But that is why they play the game, right? GBO

Reactions: Volatility
It's gonna be hard watching with the girlfriend coming over... I can only expect her to watch so many 4 hour blowouts throughout the season. I've got to pick my spots. I'll try to convince her to stay through the second half, but she's more interested in the action off the field, than continuing to watch (in her opinion) the bad news bears of a game she hardly understands... Can I really blame her?

I’ll have it on for sure, but I’m done getting amped up and nervous for these Florida games. My expectations are pretty low. Will make a few good drinks and probably keep it on and flip around to other games when it gets out of hand.

Reactions: tennesseecoyote
I'm interested, but won't be able to watch. Our 7th and 8th grade football team is in their league championship game that night. We are hosting the game and I am on the PA. I'm interested to see how the Vols play against the best competition they have seen so far. I hope they improve in all phases of their game. It would be nice if the Gators came in flat after last week, but no one can or should count on that happening. If the Vols play well and compete, win or lose, I will watch the ESPN/SEC Network replay. If not, I'll find something productive to do (probably my wife's "honey-do list").

Extremely high. Hope CJH throws deep balls all day. Maybe Saturday is the day we catch a few.

Bleed Orange baby! This is mother f’n Florida let’s go! Pumped. Maybe they’ll stop patting themselves on the bag for almost beating Bama after we stick a foot up their ass.
If they don’t stop patting themselves on the bag Tn may have a shot. Won’t make for good tv though.

I said extremely high. It will be for a half or until we get buried. Seems like there’s another good game Saturday night so I’ll probably flip back and forth.

Got family coming into town who aren’t big football fans so I plan on recording it in case I want to watch it later. Gut feeling says we get same level of QB play we’ve been getting which results in a serious beat down. IF, and that’s a big one, we can complete even 2-3 of the big plays we’ve had available each game, we might be able to keep it close, but I just don’t think we’ve got the depth right now to hang in Gainesville.

VN Store

Back