What is your level of interest (enthusiasm) for Florida game?

What is your level of interest in the Florida game?

• Extremely High as usual, hey it’s Florida.

Votes: 186 30.3%
  • Somewhat High

Votes: 85 13.9%
  • Just Average

Votes: 170 27.7%
  • Somewhat Low

Votes: 155 25.3%
  • No interest. Won’t even watch.

Votes: 17 2.8%

• Total voters
I still get excited for every game. There are always moments that get my pulse pounding. I don't have my hopes up but I want to see us develop and compete. It's gonna happen one of these days and I want to be there when it does.
This keeps me coming back as much as anything.
I do not expect a win ... add that to my utter disdain of UF, and this game is about more than I can take.
We have lost in practically every way imaginable in this series ... we are due ... I'm just suffering from BVS.

AllVols

I want to believe-GBO
Year in and year out, all we have is a little hope and that's fading. Each year I keep having to say, I just hope we Just "compete". How sad is that? Not that I hope we win or I hope we smash them by 20+ but I hope we "compete". Because this is where we are stuck. Just hoping to "compete".

My interest in this came is low because we are stuck with hoping to "compete"

bigorangepoppa

I went with average.
I will watch but am looking forward to it like a trip to the dentist.
Did you ever consider switching dentists? I don't dread that trip at all. And I will watch with great interest and anticipation, even though in my heart, I expect Florida to win. Tennessee is just not in a good situation to win, unfortunately.

bigdaddy

The Bull3tspung
Staff member
Said it in another thread but I’ll say it again. We only get so many of these to watch in a lifetime. I enjoy every one and look forward to each in my own way. I love waking up and making breakfast on game day and listening to the pre game shows. I love the build up to a night game and then having friends and family over for good eats and libations for the game. Win or lose I’ll have my orange on all day. 12 days a year is all we get and if we are lucky a few more.

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
I voted average, but the way I look at it we only have 12 games a year that we know of and if we're good enough we'll get a 13th. So after this game the season is already a 1/3 over.

So might as well try to enjoy it even though I'm not expecting a victory.

DuckinVol

Interested enough I checked the game time. Supposed to be beautiful here, and we'll be at the lake. I'll hunt in the morning, and wife and I will crappie fish in the afternoon. With a 6pm start, we'll probably get in late 2nd quarter. I'll have been keeping up via phone and will decide whether it appears to be worth watching.

Personally, I expect a blowout, and I don't blame players and coaches. I actually feel for the situation 15 years of mismanagement at the top have put them in. Hopefully they got it right this time, but I expect it to take at least two seasons to begin judging.

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
What is your level of interest (enthusiasm) for Florida game?

My thumb is not looking forward to this game. The amount of fast forwarding will be significant

Iam4utalways

There’s just not that many games a year to not get excited over each one.

You win some you lose some, that’s just how it is.

I expect the Vols to give all, gamble some on offense, gamble some on defense, let the chips fall. I like our chances. Fix our unforced errors issue, create some adversity for Florida, have our QB perform to their potential, I see a winning game plan for us.

Florida’s back is against the wall due to their loss to Alabama, I expect them to play with purpose. Their thoughts of a Championship season is in jeopardy, they can’t afford another SEC loss, not this Saturday of any other Saturday. I expect their A game.

I expect to see the Vol’s A game too. Hit some deep balls early and often we could make it a game Saturday night.

This will be the first game I make it to this year, maybe I’ll bring enough good luck with me. Anytime that funny shaped ball starts bouncing around there luck involved.

Let’s get after it Vols.

KptVFL

Said it in another thread but I’ll say it again. We only get so many of these to watch in a lifetime. I enjoy every one and look forward to each in my own way. I love waking up and making breakfast on game day and listening to the pre game shows. I love the build up to a night game and then having friends and family over for good eats and libations for the game. Win or lose I’ll have my orange on all day. 12 days a year is all we get and if we are lucky a few more.
ABSOLUTELY! Agree 100%.

A.J.

Always excited to watch this game. Expecting the worst and hoping for the best. Maybe we will get a few lucky bounces to go our way. Hoping we get our guys back that have been out and take the game to them for 4 quarters. Granted, Florida is alot better than Pitt, but once they got down against Pitt, our guys kept getting up off the mat and never quit. I couldn’t say that about Pruitt’s teams. I like this team and the staff, and hope we have a good showing in prime time, and keep improving every week. GBO!

VN Store