What is wrong with our society?

Donald Trump in a nutshell.

Not to worry; the Dims are pedaling as fast as they can to keep up the trend. When "Gaff a Minute" Biden and Bernie are the most sane and stable of your lot, it's gonna be a really interesting silly season this time around.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Gee, maybe they should be considering whether they are even fit to have kids. Both may be a great parents ... except for the part about letting the kids think kids come from the candy store rather than through the normal process. So much for believing that the gay lifestyle is a self correcting problem ... and one that begins in the genes rather than as a learned trait.

What does that article have to do with their parenting skills..?

What does that article have to do with their parenting skills..?

Actually I said they might be great parents ... with the exception that they expose the kids to an abnormal lifestyle. I don't think we need more flawed individuals as role models for kids, and the recent trend toward accepting, embracing, and embellishing "diversity" is likely the driving factor for the explosion of "new genders". I'm not going to belabor the point; you accept normalcy or you don't. I'm also not approaching this from a biblical standpoint; biologically it takes one of each sex working in concert to produce an offspring ... that defines "normal" about as factually as it goes.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Jury finds middle school teacher guilty of sex with an 8th grade student - after her lawyer tried to blame HIM as the aggressor

A married former middle school teacher accused of performing oral sex on a minor has been convicted of inappropriate relations with a boy after he turned 14.

Justine Karen Nelson, 33, was found guilty on Tuesday by a Fresno, California jury of performing a sexual act on the boy, but she was acquitted of the more serious charge of committing a lewd or lascivious act with an eighth grader when he was 13.

11879458-6888379-Justine_Karen_Nelson_31_took_the_witness_stand_on_Wednesday_in_F-m-2_1554426953810.jpg

Jury finds middle school teacher guilty of sex with an 8th grade student | Daily Mail Online

Where We’re Headed: Mother & Father Tie Their Newborn In Garbage Bag, Leave Him In The Trunk For Dead

baby-sleeping-SCREENSHOT.jpg

We’re living in a broken world. With broken people. And evil.

In Wisconsin, a mom and dad were arrested after their child was discovered by Wood County deputies. The little boy was wrapped inside a tied plastic garbage bag in the back of his father’s car.

On Saturday, Wood County sheriffs were contacted by staff at Marshfield Medical Center. The reason: A possibly-missing newborn.

The infant was found in the trunk of an abandoned vehicle in the hospital parking lot.

Authorities believe the baby had been inside the trunk for three hours.

He was rushed to the ER and revived — sadly, only temporarily.

19-year old Allen Rice and 22-year-old Marylinn Feher were taken into custody on suspicion of child neglect for the baby’s death.

Who throws away a newborn baby like garbage?

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, apparently. Kathy Tran (here).

Where We're Headed: Mother & Father Tie Their Newborn in Garbage Bag, Leave Him in the Trunk for Dead

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Where We’re Headed: Mother & Father Tie Their Newborn In Garbage Bag, Leave Him In The Trunk For Dead

baby-sleeping-SCREENSHOT.jpg

We’re living in a broken world. With broken people. And evil.

In Wisconsin, a mom and dad were arrested after their child was discovered by Wood County deputies. The little boy was wrapped inside a tied plastic garbage bag in the back of his father’s car.

On Saturday, Wood County sheriffs were contacted by staff at Marshfield Medical Center. The reason: A possibly-missing newborn.

The infant was found in the trunk of an abandoned vehicle in the hospital parking lot.

Authorities believe the baby had been inside the trunk for three hours.

He was rushed to the ER and revived — sadly, only temporarily.

19-year old Allen Rice and 22-year-old Marylinn Feher were taken into custody on suspicion of child neglect for the baby’s death.

Who throws away a newborn baby like garbage?

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, apparently. Kathy Tran (here).

Where We're Headed: Mother & Father Tie Their Newborn in Garbage Bag, Leave Him in the Trunk for Dead
Sad............….

Do you make more per mile now than you did 2 years ago?

My income has risen exponentially over the last two years thanks to a surging economy, I see you’re a hater when it comes to blue collar America. I’m doing quite well actually, what do you do for a living?

Reactions: Obsessed
My income has risen exponentially over the last two years thanks to a surging economy, I see you’re a hater when it comes to blue collar America. I’m doing quite well actually, what do you do for a living?
That's not the question I asked.

VN Store

Back