What is up with all the crazy Trump supporters?

The gates were intact when the couple were pointing their weapons at the protesters while they marched to the Democrat Mayors house to demand action. Overreaction on the scared couple's part.
Oh so it’s ok to march on a private street that you weren’t invited to to “demand action”? You can spin it anyway you want, protesters still marched through a private neighborhood and broke through a gate to gain access to a private street. How are people supposed to know whether those people are all “peaceful protesters” and that some of them might not have intent to loot and cause other damage? I bet if it were a strong black businessman who was protecting his property and family instead of a portly, white lawyer in his Brooks Brothers gear and his wife the narrative would’ve been completely different.
Which goes back to my original point of that being an example of why gun sales have potentially risen. If the city cops aren’t going to protect them, people are not going to lay down and let the things they worked hard for be taken because some people are looking to destroy some stuff, just because they can. I don’t understand why this would be a left field statement.

I’m guessing maybe all the unchecked Bull$hit that happened over the summer played a big part in that. I know how ridiculous the couple looked in St. Louis, but people are gonna be scared when “protesters” break down gates and come in to private neighborhoods. People work hard for what they have and aren’t gonna give that up without a fight.

I think that perfectly summed up his case for fear as a driving force.

You're the one who needs guns to feel safe tough guy. That's the irony you people never get is that you claim that anyone who wants gun reform is soft and weak but y'all are the ones who need guns because your so scared of someone getting you. I've never needed to carry a gun in my life to feel safe.
PnQVrt2.jpg

Oh so it’s ok to march on a private street that you weren’t invited to to “demand action”? You can spin it anyway you want, protesters still marched through a private neighborhood and broke through a gate to gain access to a private street. How are people supposed to know whether those people are all “peaceful protesters” and that some of them might not have intent to loot and cause other damage? I bet if it were a strong black businessman who was protecting his property and family instead of a portly, white lawyer in his Brooks Brothers gear and his wife the narrative would’ve been completely different.
Which goes back to my original point of that being an example of why gun sales have potentially risen. If the city cops aren’t going to protect them, people are not going to lay down and let the things they worked hard for be taken because some people are looking to destroy some stuff, just because they can. I don’t understand why this would be a left field statement.
Tell me again about the crime spree in their neighborhood. How many fires were set, property destroyed or stolen? I might tear down a gate too if someone pointed a gun at me for walking down the street. I would definitely cuss at them.

Tell me again about the crime spree in their neighborhood. How many fires were set, property destroyed or stolen? I might tear down a gate too if someone pointed a gun at me for walking down the street. I would definitely cuss at them.
Maybe they didn’t want to wait until things were set on fire or got out of hand. I’m not saying they couldn’t have handled it differently, but I certainly don’t completely blame them. How were they supposed to know at that point what their intentions would be? Would those people have been outside of their house if there already weren’t protesters there? If there hadnt been riots in the city already? If there hadn’t been widespread looting and destruction across the country just because it was trendy?
Finally, you would really tear down a gate, come on to private property and talk $hit to the people that had guns? I bet .

Maybe they didn’t want to wait until things were set on fire or got out of hand. I’m not saying they couldn’t have handled it differently, but I certainly don’t completely blame them. How were they supposed to know at that point what their intentions would be? Would those people have been outside of their house if there already weren’t protesters there? If there hadnt been riots in the city already? If there hadn’t been widespread looting and destruction across the country just because it was trendy?
Finally, you would really tear down a gate, come on to private property and talk $hit to the people that had guns? I bet .
Only if he could do it through the internet.

Maybe have one of his braver comrades hold up a tablet screen and use real big font.

They could have done like the rest of the neighbors and not freak out and overreact. Refer back to chapter one of the lesson. The word of the day was FEAR.

Reactions: k-town_king
Only if he could do it through the internet.

Maybe have one of his braver comrades hold up a tablet screen and use real big font.
People are just arguing for the sake of arguing. I get the optics of the “rich white people” protecting their mansion from the peaceful, progressive, gathering of folks demanding change for a better world at the mayor’s house, but I doubt many on here would just be fine and hand out lemonade to them as they marched through the neighborhood without knowing what their intentions were.

Again, the point being many don’t trust their local government to protect them and they will take it upon themselves. That’s the point I was trying to make and then it turned a complete rehashing of something from 3 months ago.

Last edited:
They could have done like the rest of the neighbors and not freak out and overreact. Refer back to chapter one of the lesson. The word of the day was FEAR.
And I said they could’ve handed it differently, but I get it, a lot of others would too.

True, it only means that they are uneducated on the subject.
Same as the people who want to place significant impediments on a person's right to vote. How can you people claim that nothing can be done to touch the 2A, but restrictions on someone's constitutional right to vote are fine? You have to recognize the inconsistency there.

Again, protestors and rioters/looters are not the same thing, but the only way people on the Right can attempt to make this argument work is to lump them all into the same category. It would be like me saying everyone who owns a gun is a mass murderer.

Reactions: Mick
Same as the people who want to place significant impediments on a person's right to vote. How can you people claim that nothing can be done to touch the 2A, but restrictions on someone's constitutional right to vote are fine? You have to recognize the inconsistency there.

I’m good with the same restrictions for both .. are you ?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
What restrictions? That they have to identify themselves?

Don't you have to do that to buy a gun, or board a plane or a myriad of other things?

What restrictions on voting have been put in place? The right to vote has the potential to be 100x more dangerous than a person owning a gun so isn't it sensible to ensure the person casting a vote is the actual person qualified to vote?

Again, protestors and rioters/looters are not the same thing, but the only way people on the Right can attempt to make this argument work is to lump them all into the same category. It would be like me saying everyone who owns a gun is a mass murderer.
Whatever man. Go back and read my conversation with mick . I stated my point. I’m not having this discussion all over again .

I have no idea what restrictions you want. Also, voting never killed anyone the last time I checked.

Wait what ? You vote on a specific person or persons , those people you voted for most certainly kill hundreds or thousands or 10s of thousands of people . Just make the restrictions on our voting match the restrictions on our 2a right . A right is a right

Reactions: InVOLuntary
1. What is the purpose behind eliminating pre-registration for teenagers?
2. What exactly does it mean to “make it easier to challenge voters or their ballots”? Sounds subjective and has huge potential for bias.
Beats me, but it’s the same for whitey

so preemptive assault....seems smart. At what point were people like you given to the green light to accost people? You harass people then say you feel threatened as an excuse to shoot someone.

Reactions: k-town_king

VN Store

Back