What is the story with Art Green?

WBO

You remember him, a top 50 JUCO DB that committed to UT and then decommitted. He still hasn't signed with anyone. Rivals says he's still interested in UT but I'm guessing we don't feel that's a position of need especially for a JUCO and taking into account we are apparently holding the last scholarship for the Evans kid to make a decision. But for a kid with his rating it's just strange some mid-range program like Arkansas hasn't signed him.

You remember him, a top 50 JUCO DB that committed to UT and then decommitted. He still hasn't signed with anyone. Rivals says he's still interested in UT but I'm guessing we don't feel that's a position of need especially for a JUCO and taking into account we are apparently holding the last scholarship for the Evans kid to make a decision. But for a kid with his rating it's just strange some mid-range program like Arkansas hasn't signed him.
Grades.

https://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/juco-cb-art-green.302424/

Hey kids. Is that The Story of Art Green? Let's read it together!
3o6EhCj5lUv8xv2l1K.gif

I know his grades were bad but if someone really has talent some school is going to find a way to get him in. As one person pointed out, a sports oriented JUCO will give you a C+ for signing your name. It's just strange that both Rivals and ESPN rate him highly if he really doesn't have the talent. And there's always the XFL.

I know his grades were bad but if someone really has talent some school is going to find a way to get him in. As one person pointed out, a sports oriented JUCO will give you a C+ for signing your name. It's just strange that both Rivals and ESPN rate him highly if he really doesn't have the talent. And there's always the XFL.
Could be wrong, but didn't someone state...either in this thread, or his actual thread...that he wasn't even a starter on his Juco team?

VN Store

Back