What is the Democratic Party philosophy

They are too stupid and self centered to know what they want. They think that they want to bring us into the global community...high taxes, free services, gun registration with limited ownership, and limited speech, and a permanent ruling class. This is done by MAKING everyone equal. They operate by making an ever increasing victim class fully dependent on their handouts. They operate via social fear mongering. The reality is that they will wind up sinking this country and more than likely themselves with it.

Of course, the right wants a permanent ruling class by promising less gov interference as long as you vote for them. The right's methods are just as repugnant as the left however, the difference is the people still have a chance to do well IF they want to. The ever increasing victim class hates this fact and will call ******** all day. We still have rights and they are generally not interfered with. The problem with the right is that they bend too easily left to buy part of the victim class. Therefore they get a finger pointed at them for limiting rights.

The dims want to fundamentally change this country. The right wants it pretty much left alone.

That's my two cents worth.

Reactions: tumscalcium
The GENERAL views that the wealthiest are underpaying in taxes and that we need to do something about climate change are shared by most people, Democrats and Republicans alike.

The specific details about what to do about it -- including this one by AOC -- are where the disagreements are.
So. Just steal more money from people that produce the most? The ones that create jobs? If Bitcoin ever makes it as a currency, federal governments are glued, screwed and tattooed. You do your own research on that one.

There is no way you typed that with a straight face
I think the first part is correct. The leftists want to bring down anyone that makes more than they do. Climate change has nothing to do with who pays taxes however. It about... you know.... feelz

I think the first part is correct. The leftists want to bring down anyone that makes more than they do. Climate change has nothing to do with who pays taxes however. It about... you know.... feelz
agree on leftists but he said most people democrats and Republicans, which is false

VN Store

Back