What is the best way out of jury duty?

So what did you find out today? I'm assuming you got to choose a two week window where you can serve.
My wife got out several years ago when the Judge ask if there were any questions, she ask if they would be finished by 3 each day, his response why, hers, need to be home when the kids get out of school - dismissed!
I served a couple of years ago, got pulled from the pool for 2 drug trials, would have been a third but the bailiff felt sorry for me and ask me to hold the door, he knew which end the judge was going to select.

Reactions: McDad
So what did you find out today? I'm assuming you got to choose a two week window where you can serve.
My wife got out several years ago when the Judge ask if there were any questions, she ask if they would be finished by 3 each day, his response why, hers, need to be home when the kids get out of school - dismissed!
I served a couple of years ago, got pulled from the pool for 2 drug trials, would have been a third but the bailiff felt sorry for me and ask me to hold the door, he knew which end the judge was going to select.
I called the hotline on Friday and was told by an automated recording that I wouldn't be needed this week... and to call back on Friday of this week, to check on next week. So, nothing as of yet.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back