What is best way to get bama/tn tickets this year

djones24

I live in south ms, and that is only 3hrs from me. Outside of stubhub and junk, are there any ways as a vol fan to get tickets without paying $200 each?

Find a donor/season ticket holder and ask him (or her) to buy a pair that you will pay for. That way you are in the pond of orange in the red sea.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I live in south ms, and that is only 3hrs from me. Outside of stubhub and junk, are there any ways as a vol fan to get tickets without paying $200 each?

I don't have any to sell but just curious, what are you looking to spend?

and i dnt know any donors or season tix holders. but if anyone in here is one i would be more than happy to front the money plus a little for their troubles

I wouldn't pay $5 to watch that corn holing.
I know what you are saying. I wouldn't drive a vehicle there and leave it in parking if I was paid to take the tickets.

Make sure that if you go you either drive something you don't give a crap about or ride in with someone else. You can also spam hit the UT ticket office the second they go on sale but you need to be ready to buy them immediately.

I know what you are saying. I wouldn't drive a vehicle there and leave it in parking if I was paid to take the tickets.

Make sure that if you go you either drive something you don't give a crap about or ride in with someone else. You can also spam hit the UT ticket office the second they go on sale but you need to be ready to buy them immediately.

never had an issue at bama. been a couple times. Not sure why the vehicle issues... but as far as tix go, when are they goin on sale at UT office

It used to be pretty easy to get into a game back in the early 90's. On the river side there used to be a small fence you could jump over and get right in. Up until recently students would sneak in the day before a game (the gates were usually open) and spend the night. I think ever since some students posted pictures of themselves having sex in the press box in 2015 on Snapchat they have tightened it up a little more. Just so you know I am not making that up here is the old WBIR story on it: Sex in the press box: Couple recorded using Neyland space.

Been many times. Never had a problem. Legion Field too though that place was a dump. Tixs are ample. You will pay more ahead of time or just pick some up in the lots before kickoff.

I have been to every SEC away stadium except Vandy. Why would I want to go to Vandy?

Legion Field is a dump. I think the Liberty bowl in Memphis is the only stadium that is worse. What a relic.

Nash Vegas is a fun city. Eat, drink, and be merry. Wear orange and speak perfect English on the Vandy campus for grins 'n' giggles.

Oh don’t get me wrong. I have had A LOT of fun that would def not make my wife nor my accountant happy in Nash Vegas.

But I ask again, why would I want to go to Vandy?

But I ask again, why would I want to go to Vandy?

To witness the Vols crush the Kybos on their own home field, to see the surrender cobras of those clad in black & gold, and to celebrate in Nashberg afterwards.

VN Store

Back