What is best way to get bama/tn tickets this year

djones24

I live in south ms, and that is only 3hrs from me. Outside of stubhub and junk, are there any ways as a vol fan to get tickets without paying $200 each?

djones24

and i dnt know any donors or season tix holders. but if anyone in here is one i would be more than happy to front the money plus a little for their troubles

82_VOL_83

Pruitt to me one more time
I wouldn't pay $5 to watch that corn holing.
I know what you are saying. I wouldn't drive a vehicle there and leave it in parking if I was paid to take the tickets.

Make sure that if you go you either drive something you don't give a crap about or ride in with someone else. You can also spam hit the UT ticket office the second they go on sale but you need to be ready to buy them immediately.

djones24

I know what you are saying. I wouldn't drive a vehicle there and leave it in parking if I was paid to take the tickets.

Make sure that if you go you either drive something you don't give a crap about or ride in with someone else. You can also spam hit the UT ticket office the second they go on sale but you need to be ready to buy them immediately.
never had an issue at bama. been a couple times. Not sure why the vehicle issues... but as far as tix go, when are they goin on sale at UT office

VN Store

Sponsors