What if Ms. Pat leaves???

FulmerSuxxx

Pearl is now up too her same pay level (which is spelled out NOT to happen in her contract) and despite her Godlike success she's still in a females program so the program only makes 5 digits a year when it's all said and done (essentially no TV contracts like the guys). She's kinda starting to throw her weight around too the boardmembers and they are kinda scared right now. Are they gonna step up and retain THE greatest coach in history, or are they gonna get cheap and loose the greatest thing going for them?

I know, take her bonus OUT of Phil's pay, he certainly DOESN'T deserve it and is not earning 1/4th of it anyway! :birgits_giggle:
RA

Not until she retires. Then UT could have whoever they want to coach.

I don't think UT will have a problem getting a new coach. Most National Championships in history of the sport.

Seriously. She's throwing her weight around the boardroom? Over salaries? There is probably nowhere in college that she will get the salary that she gets now. There is nowhere where she will be as worshipped as she is in Knoxville. How many colleges put as much emphasis on womens basketball as UT does? UConn? Rutgers? UNC? I could see her being mad over salaries if the men's team still wasn't doing anything, but now that the men are as high profile as the women are, I don't think she has a leg to stand on. She makes a huge salary, has some pretty nice new facilities, has some really nice coaches and trainers, and has her own AD. If she walks away from this situation over a hundred grand per year (a lot to me and you but much less to someone making as much as she does) I think she'll even taint her legacy a little bit.

Pearl is now up too her same pay level (which is spelled out NOT to happen in her contract) and despite her Godlike success she's still in a females program so the program only makes 5 digits a year when it's all said and done (essentially no TV contracts like the guys). She's kinda starting to throw her weight around too the boardmembers and they are kinda scared right now. Are they gonna step up and retain THE greatest coach in history, or are they gonna get cheap and loose the greatest thing going for them?

I know, take her bonus OUT of Phil's pay, he certainly DOESN'T deserve it and is not earning 1/4th of it anyway! :birgits_giggle:
RA
She won't...NEXT! :good!:

RA
Well, ya see, UT has an athletic department for men's athletics and a separate athletic department for women's athletics. No funding is shared.

How many colleges put as much emphasis on womens basketball as UT does? UConn? Rutgers? UNC?
As I just said, we have separate Athletic Departments. There is only 1 other D1 school with this much direct funding toward women's athletics. Somehow they also use the color orange and the monicker UT...Douches :no:

If she really loves what she does she wouldnt worry about salary especially since she's already set for life. Sounds like someones greedy...

RA

You need to either:

A: Quit drinking

or

B: Quit listening to your clueless buddies and spreading obvoius lies.

Check your facts since I didn't see a thing you posted as being true.

VN Store

Back